[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so stressed about a test on Wednesday that I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: thomas-griesbeck-148151.jpg (4MB, 5728x3824px) Image search: [Google]
thomas-griesbeck-148151.jpg
4MB, 5728x3824px
I'm so stressed about a test on Wednesday that I want to die. There's a chapter I didn't read. Every time an exam comes around, I'm so stressed I don't study. Help
>>
It's on Wednesday, you have plenty of time to study and do practice problems.

What is the subject and how many chapters are going to be on the test?
>>
>>18221516
It's art history, such a meme, I know.
There are 50 questions, a few short answer, and 1 essay question. I need to memorize dates.

It's not the subject that's the problem so much as the fact that any test reduces me to a useless mess.
>>
>>18221452
"I'm stressed because I haven't studied"

So study.
>>
>>18221571
I'm stressed about studying because I feel like it's pointless, that it's too late to cram.
>>
>>18221594
You think 5 days is too late to study? Stop bring retarded
>>
>>18221601
For a month's worth of information? Isn't it?
>>
>>18221633
Jesus Christ, no. That is tons of time. Just how new are you to this whole 'school' thing, anyways?
>>
>>18221636
Well I was at a uni for 1 year and a half but left because my GPA dropped and I lost aid. I've been trying community college since, through the disability program (no, not autism, but depression). I can't recall the last time I studied for a test and didn't lose my shit
>>
>>18221568
That's not too bad, it's not a hard science so you won't have to learn really hard concepts and apply them. You should start studying now, for a total of 4 hours on a weekday and 7 hours on a weekend. You got this OP, stay confident, write down all the info you need to know, regardless of how much it is, and revise revise revise. Good luck!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.