[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw she unblocks you as soon as she is single again. Why would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

tfw she unblocks you as soon as she is single again. Why would she do that? She isn't even messaging me.
>>
wew lad shes putting the cheese into the trap if you know what i mean

putting the bait onto the hook

the food under the snare

tryna suck ya dick

if you know what i mean
>>
>>18221451
It's nothing personal. Probably her bf made her block all other guys while they were together and now she's unblocked all of you.

Life is not always all about you.
>>
>>18221600
Nope. She blocked a couple friends as well. They're still blocked
>>
>>18221451
Probably inner drama bullshit
>>
>>18221451

Who fucking knows? The real question is why you thought asking a bunch of teenage virgins on the internet why a girl they've never met did something instead of the actual girl herself was a good idea.
>>
>>18221451
you're the bounce back guy

give her the dick and then watch her get her self-esteem back and dump your ass again
>>
File: IMG_1985.jpg (33KB, 223x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1985.jpg
33KB, 223x223px
>>18221451
>>18221513
This guy was right

So imaging you're a low self esteem girl that only finds her own value in the opinion of other men

Your bf dumps you and you feel like you're worthless and really wish that someone would save you from this deep dark pit of self hate

So you get 30 fishing rods and bait and take it on a boat in the middle of the Caribbean ocean so that you guarantee someone bites so you can eat (feel better) asap

This is then thought process of a lot of women and some men.
Stay away or fuck her and dip. I recommend the former
>>
>>18221513
>tryna suck ya dick

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>18221451

>>18221513
>>18221672
They summed it up pretty well
Do you love her? Is she just an acquaintance?
Pretend to take the bait and then refuse to go out, have sex with her, she will have way less self esteem
>>
>>18221451
Is she an ex gf?

If so, she's probably just checking up on you to see if you're in a new relationship not to see if she can maybe get back with you

I had this one ex that would re add me on facebook every time she became single. The first time i accepted and she was all flirty and stuff but i wasnt interested, the second time i was in a relationship so she sent the request and cancelled.

I dont fully understand the psychology of this, but it's something they do when they need some sort of validation or something.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.