[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I failed a class last semester and I'm repeating it. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
2MB, 320x240px
I failed a class last semester and I'm repeating it. They have a rule where you need to complete 8 out of 10 labs to pass the course. So far I've done 7 of them. I've mostly been handing in my work from last semester even though you're not supposed to do that since it counts as plaigarism. To be fair I've updated it everytime so it matches the numbers they've changed.

Our labs are normally due on Thursday but since it's the end of the semester they made the due date earlier than normal. So I missed it and now it's considered late. I emailed the TA and asked him to mark it. He must have checked the metadata on the file cause he responded by saying it's from last semester and he can't accept it. He told me to email someone else and I did that, but that guy hasn't responded. This was like 3 days ago. I wanna add that I did update the lab because the numbers and such are different. It's just the template was from last semester.

7/10 labs. That means I would fail the class for a second time. I don't want to fail it. It's so fucking difficult and I failed the first time for the same reason.

What should I do now?
>>
>>18221342
Talk with teacher until the time runs out anon. Personally if you must. It is your education, your responsibility, not his.

Do something faggot!
>>
>>18221359
I'm debating emailing the professor. I don't know what to tell her if she asks me to message the TA. I would have to tell her that i emailed him but he didn't want to mark it since i used the template from last semester.

Right of the bat it would seem like plaigarism, right? But I put in some effort into this lab since I knew I'm begging them to mark my late work. It's better than the piece of shit I handed in the last time around.
>>
Should I email the TA asking him to mark it and tell him it's different from what I did last semester? Is that too upfront? It's basically telling him his judgement is wrong, and I'm asking him to show mercy. I never responded to his email from 3 days ago. Is it too late now? Am I fucked?

I don't want to meet my professor in person. The last time I went to her office hours, I was extremely offended when she treated me like I was a rapist
>>
>>18221379
Which part of
>Do something faggot!
you didnt undetstand?

Explain situation to him ot fail the class for second time aka they will fire you off from school. Your choice. You are facing failing class. What could be worse?

Do something faggot!
>>
>>18221459
Ok. Fine. I'll do it. But if he says no I'm going to cry
>>
>>18221488
Why didn't you just do all the labs? Why didn't you learn from your mistake last semester?
>>
>>18221488
>cry
Dont worry. /adv/ will take care of your emotional needs if needed.

AND NOW DO IT FAGGOT!
>>
>>18221495
Cause I was lazy and left it to the last minute. All of it is worth 10% in total. I hand in garbage just to get that acknowledgement that I did it. I don't even care if I fail this lab. I just want them to recognize something was handed in.
>>
>>18221342
>Fail class once
>Do your best not to actually learn anything the second time around
>Fail class again.

What exactly is it in this story that surprises you?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.