[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how to get over the fact i spent my whole life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1491270291239.png (136KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491270291239.png
136KB, 1000x900px
I don't know how to get over the fact i spent my whole life trying to help my parents and ended up in nothing.

During my whole life i have always helped my parents with their problems and always followed every order they would give me because i wanted to be the best son i could be.

Thing is most of my work didn't help on anything because my parents were always on a vicious cycle of infinite problems and bad decisions, which in fact ended up taking away most of my youth and savings.

Now that they are getting a divorce i feel kinda aimless and without purpose in life. I'm almost finishing my degree but it is on something i only did because my parents wanted me to and i'm simply not good at it or like the idea of working with this for the rest of my life.

I don't even like going at my parents place because they always nag about everything, i don't even like to eat with them because there's always something they won't shut up about or ask for help.

I mean,i know they are responsible for their own misery but having spending so much time helping on a lost cause kinda fucks me up. Now i have nothing to look up on life and i don't really know what to do or how to move on life.
>>
>>18221138
You can try:

Finishing your degree.
Finding cool job.
Finding cool gf.
Moving out with her from your parents.
Make some babies with her.
Be better parent then your parents.

Or read a book and play some videogame like undertale. Your choice.
>>
File: 1491269343683.jpg (32KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1491269343683.jpg
32KB, 564x564px
>>18221178
Well, assuming this is not simply a bait post.

I'm trying to finish my degree just to say i have one .
My current job is cool but it is not something i plan on doing for teh rest of my life, i can't find better stuff at the moment though.

The for the rest that requires a girlfriend i am literally a 25 years old virgin who never had a relationship with a girl besides work. I spend most of my life working or studying and i never had any time to actually try much. I'm also not a interesting guy at all so that is out of question.

For the last part i already play videogames and read books, but it doesn't help much.
>>
>>18221215
>bait
We do baits on /adv/ in different style. Baiting op to give you one measly (you) would be terrible bait plan.

Also
>25 mature guy with cool job and degree with no emotional baggage from cheating whores gfs
Use my post as permission to date op. You are at your peak in dating game. Even if you are fat, your value is probably higher than 18 chad.

Try some online dating or ask your friends friends to set up some date for you. You are old enough to start looking slowly for family thing.
>pro tip
Dont expect that your first girl will be THE ONE. It can happen, but dont break down in case she will be whore or something.

Now go and find happines in your life. It sure wont come itself. Google how to take slut-killing-A-grade tinder photo. Yesbyou can use tinder to find long term partner. All you have to do is start looking.
>>
File: 1491270175046.png (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491270175046.png
94KB, 600x600px
>>18221255
I might try it but i have a feeling i might end up like my dad/mom since some aspects of their personalities kinda rubbed on me, mostly some of the negatives, I'm also a really boring guy with nothing to talk besides and i value my personal time a lot since i've spent most of my days dealing with people all the time.

Some times i go out but i usually just stay at hope playing vidya or something.
>>
>>18221291
No you wont end up like them. You clearly showed to me that you own this rare skill called
>critical thinking

You saw them to do all sorts of fails. With a bit of luck you will manage to evade all of them.

>boring
Doesnt matter. People generally look for relationships to be loved. Even super boring people can do that.

If you really fear of being percieved as boring, ask your future girl what to do to not being boring.

>usually just stay at home
Looks like typical introvert behavior. Did you know there are introvert girls just like you who likes staying home? Now imagine playing some coop game with her. Wouldnt that be cool?

The tricky part is to find them. And you cant find them outside, because they are mostly inside, hidden on 4chan like you :-)

Good luck OP. Start today, dont wait for mirracles.
>>
File: 1491271379599.png (299KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491271379599.png
299KB, 1280x1280px
>>18221339
Well, that was actually a nice talk, thanks anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.