[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start dating a girl with low self esteem who would go out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (63KB, 480x486px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 480x486px
>start dating a girl with low self esteem who would go out and get fucked by random guys to feel wanted/attractive
>leave her later in the relationship because I want to play the field/ be with a better looking girl
>week goes by and realize I'm not good at that
>beg for her back
>she gives me a chance
>very happy for a month then she dumps me saying things aren't the same
>she continues to go out and fuck random guys while I haven't been with a Girl since
We dated for a year before this all happened. Very hurt by it and can't figure out how to move on. Can't find a girl to fuck or be with and I have no money to have fun right now.
How can I get over her? I feel like she was the best. Cute with short hair, liked same music as me, supported my hobby, freak in the sheets and accepts all my weird kinks and such....don't know if I'll find a girl as hot or hotter then her who will do all this and or possibly more!!!
Also theirs no way me and this girl can get back together. I'd feel gross being with her after she just goes out and does this shit after realizing that being with one guy is safer and better...
>>
Your SMV is too low, raise it.

Lift, practice conversational skills, go to clubs all the damn time with no expectation of sex. Just go out there to hang out and see what the successful guys are doing. Look as good as you can and feel like superman. The difference between you and her is that you have to work for sex while she just needs to find it.
>>
>>18221091
>>18221091
I ha started working out. I'm very good at conversation. That analogy is very accurate. It sucks. Also define SMV PLZ? Never liked th club. It's just guys grinding on girls and hoping they like it.
>>
>>18221082
You deserve the pain you're feeling cause of that double standard belief. You don't want to date her again cause she's whoring around yet you broke up with her because YOU wanted to whore around.
>>
>>18221116
>That analogy is very accurate.
that was not an analogy, it was a factual observation.
>>
>>18221082
>dumping a good girlfriend because you think you can do better

Silly anon. You have to accept that you did this to yourself and consider this a lesson learned the hard way.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.