[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've gained 42 pounds I'm too ashamed to go out and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I've gained 42 pounds I'm too ashamed to go out and be seen by people who know me, especially guys who pumped and dumped me

I got severely bullied as a teenager so I have social anxiety already

But I'm tired of not leaving the house except for food

Should I go out on friday night? Any advice on how to deal with people's reactions?
>>
>>18220614
Post pics. If you're that bad we'll let you know. We have no idea what you look like but 42lbs is a lot. What the hell did you do?
>>
>>18220626
Depression + anxiety + not being able to leave my bed because of extreme lethargy and no will to live, no energy to cook so order food to home
>>
>>18220614
Start small, go out bit by bit, meet new people and gain confidence, at the same time try and loose some weight if that is what concerns you - try not to eat between mealtimes, and to exercise - even just sit ups, press-ups and whatnot, or go for a cycle, but do something every day, and slowly but surely things will change. You have to learn to be content with yourself - it's not something I can tell you - that's not being happy, just accept who your are, then build the confidence change that to who you want to be
>>
>>18220634
Just eat less calories. You dont need to change what you eat, exercise, lifestyle, hell go ahead and eat all the junk you want. As long as it's less calories you'll lose weight and it'll give you peace of mind to know you're losing weight since you can always tell people that if they bother you. Also where the hell are our pics? Just put on what you planned to where tomorrow.
>>
>>18220645
>>18220646

I've lost weight several times already last year I lost 73 pounds, I know how to eat healthy and exercise but I can't have a healthy lifestyle when my mental health is terrible, hence the weight gain

How do I interact with people now?
>>
>>18220659
Just post a damn pic. You might be exaggerating all of this. You also just interact the same. No one is going to cut you out of their life because of your fat ass.
>>
>>18220646
This is true, if you eat less calories than your bmr, you're guaranteed to lose weight no matter what you eat. Last year I lost 30 pounds by just eating less calories than normal and I didn't eat healthy. A majority of the time I was eating junk food. Granted, it probably wasn't the healthiest thing to do but I still lost weight.
>>
>>18220659
Mate I feel for ya - sounds like a hell of a burden but there's no magic trick, you've just got to learn to be confident - I used to be the quiet lonely guy in the corner but I forced my self out - I got a job where I had to work with people, and I grew more confident - you need to find your own way of doing this but it's they key to where you want to go - godspeed my friend!!
>>
>>18220677

I think I'm going to go out and just try to enjoy myself
>>
weight matters, but not as much as blood test results

I'd imagine both are abhorrent in your case

I ate as vegan as possible for the past 3 months and lost 30 lbs without ever going to the gym. I've even been using more salt and oil in my cooking.

I went vegetarian with as little cheese as possible for 6 months and my cholesterol dropped almost 30 points. Doctor said he had never seen anyone do that before.

Just advice niqqa. Cooking also saves money so when a Friday night rolls around and you splurge a little and eat diary and red meat it isn't nearly as bad because you wouldn't be doing it 3 times a day like every other day fuck.

Or become one of those body positive men hating feminists I don't know 9/11 wasn't done by the Jews and post
>>
>>18221127
s/day fuck/fat fuck/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.