[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age: 18 Sex: F Height: 5'6 Weight: 165 Race: White Duration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image001.jpg (21KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
21KB, 400x264px
Sex: F
Height: 5'6
Weight: 165
Race: White
Duration of complaint:This morning
Location (Geographic and on body): Urethra
Any existing relevant medical issues (if any): None
Current medications (if any): None
Include a photo if relevant (skin condition for example) : None
Include pictures where needed.
Basically I had sex yesterday and usually I have to pee but I didn't need to so I just didn't. Woke up this morning with the urge to pee and I went and I still had the feeling after but nothing came out and I had like a pain when I went. Im not sure if I have to go to the doctor for this or I could just pick up medication or if it could be anything else. This is my first time so if I could please get help that would be great as Im kinda scared due to parents and im gonna be going on a road trip tonight.. Thank you so much to everyone.
Also Im not sure if I should go to the doctor or if theres any medicine I could just buy OTC and which would be best. Thanks again to everyone
>>
>>18220376
urinary tract infection because the guy might have gone from your butt to your vagina or didn't wash properly.
>>
>>18220389
also you don't have to mention the sex part to your parents, they're caused by tons of stuff and are very common among females because of the location of your urethra.
>>
>>18220376

http://www.webmd.com/women/guide/your-guide-urinary-tract-infections

Pee after having sex, even if it's with a condom (maybe especially. I know my girlfriend will get one 100% with condoms if she doesn't. Which is why she switched to an implant)

Pretty sure you can't get antibiotics OTC (unless you're in a 3rd world country with loose as fuck regulations).

Gotta bite the bullet and see a doctor and anyway, 90% chance it's just a UTI, but you may as well find out if it's anything else.
>>
Girl here, try some cranberry juice, that usually helps with UTIs. Also always pee after sex from now on..
>>
>>18220376
I don't believe your 18 but whatever, give it some time. Strange pee stuff is common every now and then especially when sex is involved. As with anything not severe, give it a week and then reasses.
>>
>>18220376
You have a UTI. Drink real cranberry juice (not ocean spray). Like from the health food store. Avoid sex until it goes away.

And this is how we learn to pee after sex, whether we need to or not :^)
>>
>>18220376
More people should follow similar formatting for most threads. Have a bump.
>>
File: slavboos.jpg (134KB, 807x538px) Image search: [Google]
slavboos.jpg
134KB, 807x538px
>>18220376
LOL getting what you deserve
>>
>>18220892
??????

girl had sex, so what
>>
>>18220418
No, Cranberry juice is an old wive's tale.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/health/cranberry-juice-uti.html
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.