[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why i always say the most stupid shit and distance myself from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-04-13-18-26-37-1.png (123KB, 1429x911px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-13-18-26-37-1.png
123KB, 1429x911px
Why i always say the most stupid shit and distance myself from all that is good. I messed up the last message, can i redeem myself with this?
>>
>>18220341

Is this with a girl you like? Does she have a BF?
>>
I feel like this message is autistic af too. How do you just act cool and say stuff that will interest her? I wanna take her out but i have never done this date business before. How do you talk to girls guys and how do you reach that point where you ask them to be your SO and what do you do after you ask her to be ur gf.

>>18220365
Yes and no.
>>
>>18220369

Man the FUCK UP and just ask her out to coffee or lunch! Don't chimp out over the stupid text and lock this shit up. DON'T BE A PUSSY! I want you to ask her out for coffee/lunch. SCREENCAP THAT SHIT SOLDIER! DO IT!
>>
>>18220379
I asked her to the movies next week but what do now. How do you find a reason to be together with her more often? Thank you for the positive motivation.
>>
>>18220399

No problem anon. Be patient now that you have a movie date. Be warned though, if you JUST go to the movies, it will not be a good date. Try to have lunch/dinner with her before heading to the theater. That way you can actually talk and interact with her. If the date goes well ask her if she would like to go out again for lunch/dinner. Maybe even suggest a recreational activity, such as rock climbing, if she is a more physically active individual.

BTW, what movie are you going to go see?
>>
>>18220416
We are planning to watching boss babies. I'm gonna try to ask her to food earlier. I ask her hobbies but she says she like to sleep what do lol.
>>
>>18220341
You're overthinking.
Assume control.
>>
>>18220434

Boss Baby? How old are you anon? I suggest watching a horror or action movie instead. It's more masculine.

Also, if she says she likes to sleep respond with: "Me too, we should totally sleep together sometime!" You had the opportunity to be smooth and you missed it.
>>
>>18220399
>How do you find a reason to be together with her more often?

You ask her out. If you make it clear you want to date her, you don't need an excuse to be around her more.
>>
>>18220452
She is a Christian from a family that parents go to bed at 10pm and we are in 2nd year uni so idk how she would react to that also I think of sex as something sacred so i dont wish to rush it and pressure her when i dont even know whether she really likes me or not. Im 20 and i think she is 19. I think the movie is funny and want to laugh with her together, seeing her laugh would brighten my day 100 fold. Im a musician and being masculine isnt really my strong point but I'm working on it. Id like to show her more of my art side as Ive send her some of my songs

>>18220482
Ok so i ask her "hey can i be your boyfriend" and if she says yes. What do now? Do i hug her and we take a walk or something? Sorry i have never done this before.
>>
>>18220548

Okay man. You're posting on 4chan. Obviously you aren't some kind of innocent rainbow child. You don't ask if you can be her boyfriend. That's cringey. You ask her out on a date and then another date. When it feels right, kiss her, don't just hug. Then you will know that you are in a relationship.
>>
Thank you anon.
>>18220599
>>
>>18220434
>No profile picture on Facebook
>Sleeping is a hobby
that just means she's too shy to tell you what she does for fun. I would know. I say the same thing
Don't worry friend you can't fuck this up. She's equally as autistic as you. Why do you like her?
>>
File: 1467697171240.jpg (454KB, 1201x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467697171240.jpg
454KB, 1201x900px
>>18221296
We are both autistic af and refer to each other as friend when messaging. For ex
"Hello friend, how was ur exam?"
"Thank you for asking friend..."
We both also are musicians and motivate each other on late night school crams. Idk desu i just feel like she is the first girl i can really "talk" with and totally be my autistic self. Also i think she is cute and did some super autistic stuff like doing duck screams to release stress during our rehearsal together for my composition. Also she is a Christian. Im still discovering my spiritual side but i admire the ways the Bible guides our life. I really could go on... thanks for making me realise this anon.
>>
>>18221355
Sounds like things are going well dude! just be yourself (i know its a meme but its true) and im sure you guys will get along great. I have the same problem with overthinking, what sometimes helps me is writing out my fear as a question and usually i re-read the question and it seems super dumb and i can then solve it myself
>>
>>18221355
Dude this is literally a winning formula.

If you don't step up you'll regret for life dude.

Of course dont go all out at first, take it slow, but fuck you gotta make a date man.
>>
File: tumblr_ofkzf1xVIq1v40bczo1_1280.jpg (197KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofkzf1xVIq1v40bczo1_1280.jpg
197KB, 960x960px
>>18221619
>>18221958
Thanks guys!
>>
>>18220548
>Sex is sacred
Kekked hard m8, you're lucky you got a shy girl
>>
>>18222674
Don't fuck this up man. Be the nicest you can be but be confident and firm. Make her laugh and always put effort into it. But do not say I love you first, not for some macho alpha bullcrap, but just don't be the first to say it. You have to resist man, because if she doesn't love you or feel the same then it'll drive her away and you'll fuck it up for good. If/when she loves you, she'll let you know and tell you. Even if she's the most shy girl in the world, she will. I speak from experience. I wish you good luck and all the best man. Treat her well, love yourself first, and do not rely on her for happiness or fulfilment in life, in anything. Be your own man.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.