[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been talking to a girl for the past month and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I've been talking to a girl for the past month and I've no clue if she's into me or just being nice.
She praises everything I do (I draw at an amateur level, she says they look better than picasso paintings, for example), and ever since I started talking to her about an instagram story she posted about a game we both like the conversation hasn't stopped.

The thing is, we don't trade messages directly per se, we sent loads of topics and then the other person replies with loads back an hour later or so and we've ketp this little back and forth going for a month now.

When we meet irl (she goes to the same uni) it is usually very brief, since she only comes when she needs to, and she loves to do things alone (go shopping alone, stay at home alone, etc) We played the game for about an hour the other day and it was wonderful, the time just flew by.

I'm scared she'll reject me, and that she just wants a friend with mutual interests. How do I approach this? Am I too far down in the relationship to ask her out?
>>
>>18220308
She sounds into you. A lot.

>am i too far in

Every girl isnt the same. Sounds like she has a pretty long term crush.

Just try it. Being rejected is truly honestly no big deal. No matter your fear do it anyway
>>
>>18220316
Not op but in same situation. How do you proceed when you like her and she is talking very casually to you like as if you were really close? I asked her to a movie but idk what to do or how to find ways to be together more.
>>
>>18220308

She wants the D. Go for it bro. Ask if she wants to get coffee with you. Be casual about and don't chimp out if she says no.
>>
>>18220316
>>18220340

Through text, then? We're on easter break right now so seeing her in person is pretty difficult.

She's been fickle in the past about doing things together when i casually mention it, such as mentioning "i'll have to do a visit to the arts and crafts store to buy X brand marker, you can come along if you want" being replied to exclusively with "ooh X brand, whats that?" and stuff along those lines. It just leaves me doubtful about her intentions.
>>
>>18220347

Just ask her if she wants to get coffee. You go to a uni, so there should be a coffee shop on or near campus. Meet there.

Also, it's probably a good idea to pay for both coffees. It's a subtle way of showing economic dominance.
>>
>>18220308
>I'm scared she'll reject me, and that she just wants a friend with mutual interests.

That's natural...

But you know what's WAAAAAAAY fucking worse?

Never asking. Never knowing. And always regretting it.

Trust me.

I remember the first time I asked a girl out, I made a complete and total fucking clown out of myself, literally stumbling over every word to the point where I felt my face going completely red and she was struggling not to laugh. She ducked by it with a, "Sorry, I'm flattered. but I have a boyfriend", and I remember even then, I knew she didn't, but was just grateful that she tried to save me a little dignity instead of laughing my ass into oblivion.

Now that memory is just a fucking hilarious one, and a story I sometimes share of how fucking big a derp I was.

I also remember the first time I fell head over heels.

Hearing her story really inspired me and changed my life. A few months later I bumped in to her again, and we started hanging out. Eventually I realized my feelings were becoming more than friends, and I started acting strange because I was terrified of admitting I was falling for her.

One day though, she caught me off guard, and I just said fuck it, go all out, and told her how I felt about her.

And she kissed me.

And it was fucking spectacular.

Then a few days later I basically imploded, and she was like... yeaaaaaaah... too much to handle and let me down softly.

That one fucking hurt... but you know what I realized.

Getting rejected hurt. It hurt a lot. It felt soul crushing. But at least the pain was clean. Instead of having that gross sinking tar like feeling of wishing I did something different and that crazy, constant neurosis of "what if", It felt like I got a load off my chest and could actually say I tried my complete best for once. So I had no regrets.

From that moment on I lost any fear when it came to relationship stuff because I KNEW: Rejection might hurt, but regret is toxic.
>>
>>18220366
Good post

This is pretty much how it went for me as well.
It's like doing a bungy jump, a backflip, a dive, it's scary the first time then the second time is no big deal at all.
>>
>>18220366

Solid advice. I think i have a better perspective on what to do now.

These past couple of days have really been especially mind numbing -- she's been away from messenger for long periods of time because of the holidays so it leaves a lot of time for the mind to wander.

I'll ask her out casually as soon as i feel the time is right, instead of dwelling on it any further.

Thanks guys.
>>
>>18220415
Hey consider asking her out in person if you can, your chances of her saying yes will be better.

Next time you see her, keep it in the back of your mind, if you feel the spaghetti just skip it.

There's so much you just can't express via text. Just for her to see YOU when you say it means a lot.
>>
>>18220443

That was my plan for the day we were playing together, but the room we were in was so loud and full of people droning around that i didn't feel as if the mood was right. In hindsight i should have probably done it anyway.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.