[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green Text: >Friend for years >Ask her out >Denied >Month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1394995272345.jpg (57KB, 630x472px) Image search: [Google]
1394995272345.jpg
57KB, 630x472px
Green Text:
>Friend for years
>Ask her out
>Denied
>Month Later she kisses me
>Naturally my brain thinks we are a done deal
>She has a nervous breakdown a few weeks later
>Moves away
>Keep in contact, but she responds less and less
>Hit a point of no contact at all
>Swallow sadness, accept she's not interested, resolve to move on
>Takes time and sadness, but eventually feel I have moved on
>My birthday rolls round
>Few days after, get text from her
>Apology for late, happy birthday xxx
>Try and call her ~24 hours later
>Straight to voicemail
>Give it a few hours
>Send text
>Still no response

I don't expect "us" anymore of course. It's been too long for that. But what do I do? Do I leave it and say nothing? Or do I get an explanation, setting an ultimatum of do you want to be friends and in contact or not.

I am down in the dumps again, I'm sensitive to this shit and her out of the blue messaging throws me so hard.
>>
>>18220220
>friend is obviously going through a bunch of shit
>think shes dtf
>she gets even worse
>4chan how do I fuck her?
I hope you realize you are scum and resolve to change.
>>
>>18220249

maybe not this, OP, but you yourself probably are toxic on your own and need to work on your own shit if you can't read into the situation as you've given it to us.
>>
>>18220249
You didn't read did you:
>do you want to be friends and in contact or not

I'm not expecting any more. But I need her to either be my friend or not. I can't just have no response to my messages in any way.

>>18220256
What do you mean?
>>
>>18220220
You don't expect an "us" but if you do you should just assume control. Keep it cool. She'll come to you eventually.
>>
>>18220264
Well I sent a message saying don't be such a stranger. I guess I just have to leave it at that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.