[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's this girl who is interested in me but she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: wojak.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
So there's this girl who is interested in me but she's fat and that's really the only problem with her. Her personality is sweet and warm, she has a nice face but she would probably classify as being close to morbidly obese. I honestly don't mind a little chub on a girl but she's definitely past what I would define as being chubby.

Now, I look like a mouth breather and I'm fairly scrawny myself. I started working out 2 months ago to try and fix my body (sometimes I wonder if I should bother because it won't fix my face) but if i were able to get her to work out with me and lose weight, I would be willing to date her.

Is this my only chance?
>>
So you both look like shit and you want both to start working out to look less shit so you can be together? Why can't you just look like shit together and be happy?
>>
>>18220138
You don't go into a relationship trying to change someone anon. You go in and take them as they are and not for what you hope they'll be in the future.
>>
>>18220295
This plus if she loses weight she'll probably be able too get a better looking guy then you
>>
>>18220138

Tell her point blank that you would go out with her if she lost weight. Don't budge on that anon.
>>
>>18220332
absolutely true. At some point I know that she wouldn't even be interested in me if she was human sized. It's just an unfortunate situation.
>>
has she said she was interested or are you assuming?
>>
>>18220295
But becoming healthier is different though, anyone can improve themselves in that regard. Its not the same as having shitty character.

It would also be a win/win in the end for both people. But she has to commit.
>>
>>18221220
Becoming healthier might be better, but that doesn't matter because it's a change you want. Maybe she wants it too, maybe she doesn't. But if you'll only commit to her if she changes, that's a bad basis for a relationship.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.