[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I start talking to a girl that I have no prior connections

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tsuyu1.jpg (11KB, 236x267px) Image search: [Google]
tsuyu1.jpg
11KB, 236x267px
How do I start talking to a girl that I have no prior connections to? She's in the same department as me, so I've seen her in several of my classes since I've started at university this past fall. She seems like the type of girl I'd have a chance at a good relationship with, but there seems to be literally no way to start without being weird. We don't know each other or talk in the classes we're in, we have completely different circles of friends, etc. Is there any way to approach her and try to start getting to know her better without it coming off as really sudden and strange?
>>
>>18220118

for some reason people on 4chan are under the impression that in order to talk to a girl you are not allowed to let her know you are interested in her, that this will make her /not/ like you and the only way is to trick her into thinking it was just some happenstance.

this is false. do you think chad sits around coming up with round about ways of meeting girls? no. he goes up and says 'hey im chad, were in bio together'. she says hi back and he just talks to her about class.

thats it. he doesn't hide his intentions, he just goes up and introduces himself and his intentions are made clear by the fact that hes approaching her.
>>
>>18220129
Chad's also got being chad going for him though, which is probably what makes me and others asking similar questions so cautious when it comes to just using methods that he uses. If it's still that easy for an average guy I might just say fuck it and give it a shot, though.
>>
>>18220175
Just by this comment alone you seem insecure about your self. what if Chad liked anime or had a some flaw. he forgets about that shit and shows what he can offer if he has anything. but remember girls are humans and they have been their own interests
>>
>>18220175

the problem isn't that the method works for chad, its that everything else he had going worked for him.

the point being that this girl is either going to like you or shes not. again, you cant trick her into liking you by going the roundabout way of meeting her. she doesnt say 'WOW ANON YOU'RE NOT AS ATTRACTIVE AS CHAD, YOU CANT JUST WALK UP AND SAY HI TO ME, IF YOU HAD PRETENDED TO MEET ME IN A MORE ACCIDENTAL WAY I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY DATED YOU THOUGH'.

what you or chad do or do not have going for your selves doesn't affect the approach. it just affects whether it works.

if you are afraid she will turn you down because you are not chad then it doesnt matter how you approach her, so just never approach women ever again.
>>
>>18220129
This. People think "its not that easy" but in reality IT FUCKING IS. Literally just go up to her, introduce yourself, and WHOOPTY FUCKIN DOO she now thinks you have balls for approaching her and she now knows you exist. If she spits in ur face and tells u to fuck off, wipe ur tears and move on to the next girl. Stop being a fucking vag and just do it. Good luck
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.