[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Little Friends >Low Self Esteem >Depression >Autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1491887385254.jpg (30KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491887385254.jpg
30KB, 600x400px
>Little Friends
>Low Self Esteem
>Depression
>Autism

After watching 13 reasons why it just makes me see how stupid life is. i relate to the main character Clay, hopelessly searching for love and wasting life being so much of a loser. no one takes an interest in me and it truly makes me want to just pack up and leave the earth for good. everyone around me is loving life. i only watched that program because everyone else was, and now im the only one who actually takes this shit to heart because i relate to everything that Clay and Hannah went through. now im left wondering if life is even worth living anymore since im not progressing at any part of life. I wish i had a restart button and just lived in america instead of the asshole of the UK.
>>
Did you already post about 13 reasons why?
Or are you another person coming to /adv/ to talk about it making you depressed?

Anyway since I like hurting myself by listening to sad music when I'm depressed, would this show be good for me?
>>
>>18220022
OP here, this is the first time ive posted anywhere about this, but fuck it only hits hard if you can associate or relate to it. many people see it as overrated because they can see themselves as any of the characters. me, i can see myself as Clay and Hannah, both main characters. you should watch it regardless however make sure to watch it alone because it would embarassing to cry in front of people halfway through the series.
>>
>>18220014
I read the description of that show, inb4 it causes a lot of suicides and gets cancelled.
>>
>>18220059
Can you give me the gist of the show? I'm interested in watching things that depress me.
>>
I haven't watched the show, but I've read the book. I recommend watching American Beauty (also on netflix). That helped me revaluate my life and how I live it. I try to watch it every month or so to keep the idea fresh in my mind.
The fact that you realise what you're doing is stupid, that's good it will help.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.