[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There´s a woman, a cashier at the supermarket, that I find attractive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

There´s a woman, a cashier at the supermarket, that I find attractive.

I found her on facebook, would contacting her therre be creepy? If so, I´d have to grow some balls then and approach her in person...

Pic very unrelated.
>>
>>18219879
Grow balls only way you'll have a chance hate too be the one too tell you that
>>
>>18219879
Pic very related you little creep. You want her to think you're stalking her on FB? Just talk to her, it really isn't that hard. But be clear that you're interested or else it'll just be some small talk she has with everyone else. It's time to man up pussy boy.
>>
Buy 10,000 boxes of XXL condoms next time you go to the grocery store and she is there.
>>
>>18219879
if you contact her just say something like "Hey are you a cashier at xxx? Facebook recommended you as a friend and I thought I recognized you."
>>
HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN
HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN
HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN
SILVER SHAMROCK

STOP IT
STOP IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT!
>>
getting off on pretending to be someone else is a bit odd desu
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.