[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, so I have a dilemma. I just started seeing a girl again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1397693027397.png (1MB, 4400x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1397693027397.png
1MB, 4400x4000px
Hey, so I have a dilemma. I just started seeing a girl again that I broke up with 2 years ago. Before that, we were together for almost 5 years.

At the time, one of the issues that we had was that a guy was flirting with her at college and via facebook but she didn't acknowledge it until things came to a peak and he basically invited her to his apartment because no one is home.

She lied about a lot of her communication with him and it hurt me badly.

Now she acknowledges what she did was wrong but my issue is that she's still friends with that guy. It irritates me because he purposely tried to break us up and eventually succeeded. Her friends from her school made everything harder because she told me they all dislike me and that they sided with that guy who tried to break us up. (they may or may not know about the messages he sent her)

Now that we're seeing each other seriously again, a lot of those emotions from the past are being unearthed and I now realize I can't stand her college friends and I'm extremely unhappy with her having any association with the guy that broke us up.

What do I do to cope with these emotions?
>>
Break up with her.
Else she might do it again if things get tough, and this time she'll bury the evidence so deep even sonar won't be enough to find it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170413-114732.jpg (54KB, 1018x215px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170413-114732.jpg
54KB, 1018x215px
That was pretty sketchy of her and I don't know why you've gotten back together.

She seems kinda mean.

Also how should I respond to this in a cring yet non gay manmer?
>>
>>18219859
That's the thing though, I don't think her intentions were to flirt with him (maybe on a subconscious level?) but he has a girlfriend now and I don't think she's actually hooked up with him.
>>
>>18219862
what are your intentions? Are you going to go to the airport to hold her?
>>
>>18219873
You were together for 5 years.
That's amazing by the way.
I only have 1 question.
Did she have sex with him?
Visiting his house is shady by itself.
Her friends chose him over you, despite you being straight up loyal to her for almost 5 years, so they'll back her up if she does it again.
If she slept with him, I'd suggest dumping her.
If she didn't I'd be cautious and plan on dumping her as soon as you get a whiff of suspicion.
Honestly you probably shouldn't have gotten back with her.
>>
>>18219888
She didn't visit his apartment and she didn't have sex with him. That was just the last message he sent her before we had a talk about our relationship before we broke up.
>>
>>18219888
She never cheated on me, unless you believe in emotional cheating and skyping someone at 3 am is sketchy, but she was really dishonest with me about that whole interaction.
>>
>>18219920
I was asking about the time in between the break up and your recently getting back together, did she sleep with him before getting back together with you?
If she was dishonest about the whole interaction, couldn't I reasonably assume that she's still withholding something?
I do see your point, and those unearthed emotions are there for a reason.
They're warning signs.
>>
>>18219936
He had a girlfriend when we finally broke it off so I don't think they slept together.
>>
>>18219936
and he's still with that girlfriend.
>>
>>18219854
Trust is something you earn, not something you deserve. But if she shows that she's worthy of your trust, by being completely honest and having no communication issue, then it will take time but you'll get over it.
But I, for example, wouldn't stay in contact with a girl if she flirted with me and succeeded in breaking us up, because I respect my relationship and myself enough for that. So ask her if she would be okay if you stayed in contact with a girl who did the same thing her "friend" did.
Btw OP, does she know how you feel? Have you told her or do you plan to keep it for yourself?
>>
>>18219941
Oh, that's good then.
Then ask her to stop talking to the guy.
If that's a problem for her, I'd say split.
Her friends are hers, so....not much you can do there unfortunately.
Skyping a guy at 3am is sketchy, especially if it's that same guy.
Unless he's her childhood friend or something.
>>
File: SAINT-GERMAIN-CHELA-PICTURE.jpg (10KB, 234x313px) Image search: [Google]
SAINT-GERMAIN-CHELA-PICTURE.jpg
10KB, 234x313px
>>18219854
>>
>>18219952
Yeah, I told her and she said that understands how I feel but I don't know if she necessarily agrees with it. I told her about how I feel yesterday so now I'm just trying to figure out how to go about the rest of the situation.
>>
I feel like giving her an ultimatum is pointless but also not a good way to restart a relationship.
>>
>>18219854
Tarnishing GitS with your cancerous avatarfagging
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.