[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys So I've never had a gf before and I'm supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1492064941362-b.jpg (108KB, 960x715px) Image search: [Google]
1492064941362-b.jpg
108KB, 960x715px
Hey guys

So I've never had a gf before and I'm supposed to meet up with a girl today at a park and such so we can hang out. She said though she can't date (I'm 19 she's 17, she's daddy's girl), but I will probably be able to make her opinion change if it hasn't already.

So Im asking, should I stand her up? We were supposed to go to dinner and a movie but she said to her mom she was going to walk and wash her dog today, so I'm basically tagging along getting cock blocked by a dog. If I stand her up will this make me seem cool, like I'm too busy to spend time with her so she would want me more? I'm kind of pissed about the dog thing because I wanted to go get dinner and see a movie because that sounds more enjoyable, but it annoys me because I don't know if she agreed to wash the dog before or after we set a time.

Thanks.
>>
You already want her to put you first before her family, and you aren't even dating.
lol
>>
>>18219861
I'm just annoyed because I don't know if she made the plans to wash the dog before or after we made plans.
>>
File: 1475250551393.png (155KB, 626x696px) Image search: [Google]
1475250551393.png
155KB, 626x696px
Standing her up isn't going to make you look cool unless that's what the cool kids are doing these days.

You aren't even really dating and (just how you worded it in the OP) are thinking only about getting your dick wet. IDK, I could be wrong but this is how I am seeing it. Take your time if you like this girl and don't expect her to want to rush into the bed.

Then again wtf do I know. Honestly I am going to hit I'm not a robot and pick an image on my phone and start dinner.
>>
>never had a gf
>thinks he gonna get cockblocked by a dog

Yeeeeah I don't think you'll be able to change her mind lmao
>>
>>18219851
>getting cock blocked by a dog

That would imply something was going to happen if the dog wasn't involved. You weren't getting any on this date even if you did take her to a movie and dinner.

If you actually like this girl, just go and enjoy your time with her. If just want to get your dick touched, you've picked the wrong girl, and it's time to move on.
>>
File: girl with large male dog.jpg (4MB, 2800x1867px) Image search: [Google]
girl with large male dog.jpg
4MB, 2800x1867px
How can human bois even compete?
>>
>>18219851
>going for kids
Wrong way, buddy.
Unless you want to deal with more of these kinds of stupid chores, curfews, and baby rules, don't date a 17 year-old.
Add the fact that you're a piece of prison ass if you ever get caught in bed with her.

Seriously, just don't do it. If you're in America you don't even need a gf at 19. Just go to school and get a good job then find someone who isn't still being dressed by her mummy.
>>
>>18220080
don't listen to this guy he's a fucking faggot

nail as much teenage pussy as you can while it's still feasible for you to do it. america is a retarded country that for some reason thinks you're suddenly a rapist if in the middle of fucking your 17 year old girlfriend during the hour you turn 19 years old.

but yeah this girl doesn't want to fuck you lol.
>>
>>18220080
>not understanding statutory laws

Just stop.
>>
>he's never fucked a 16 year old girl while high on acid in the woods

Sucks to be you champ
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.