[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is the gist. >filling out applications >one place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1295851367269.png (16KB, 381x400px) Image search: [Google]
1295851367269.png
16KB, 381x400px
Here is the gist.
>filling out applications
>one place asks me if I have ever committed a misdemeanor or felony
>nod head yes
>has box to write down list of criminal hijinks
>some of my shit was just about ten years ago
Here is my question. Do you think some place like Burger King will half a shit if I lie and say I never committed a crime or at least not be completely truthful? Going back ten years is a pain in my ass. I am not even remotely the same person I was ten years ago.
What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>18219849
Get it expunged you little shit. Also, BK will not care about small shit. You think all the nignogs working there have a clean slate?
>>
>>18219849
be an open book with them.
you don't want to get fired half way through a week and not be able to find a job for another month. you'll also be forfeiting any legal recourse you have against them if they find out and terminate you.
>>
Shouldn't have down the crime if you can't do the time.
>>
>>18221142
What time is that, time of correcting your ways and carrying on as valuable member of society?
>>
>>18222215
No, the "time" being the entire rest of your life that you have to live as a second-class member of society because of the ridiculous justice system
>>
>>18222220
Its not ridiculous, society clearly lays down laws for thing you can and cant do. You disregard them, showing that you don't care, your above the rest of society and you can do what you want when you want. Just like OP being willing to lie on job applications for personal interests, you haven't changed OP
>>
>>18222245
>be willing to lie
>haven't changed
Something must be different since I am having difficulty deciding what to do. But thanks for the vote of confidence.
>>
>>18219849
You can get fired for lying, and will
>>
>>18222245
T. Inspector Javert
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.