[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you (male, virgin) get over the jealousy, nausea and heartbreak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: rockonparty.png (361KB, 621x438px) Image search: [Google]
rockonparty.png
361KB, 621x438px
How do you (male, virgin) get over the jealousy, nausea and heartbreak when your close friend (female) tells you about her one night stands, friends with benefits, new boyfriends etc but isn't sexually attracted to you and doesn't want to have sex with you?
>>
Why are you friends with someone you don't want to be friends with?
>>
If you're trying to fuck her - stop
If not, tell her to keep that talk to herself
>>
>>18219819
I wonder how I let myself get this deep in a friendship with a girl I am clearly interested in and still haven't told her how I felt.
>>
>>18219819
Go have sex with someone else.
>>
File: 1407009664024.jpg (18KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
1407009664024.jpg
18KB, 183x200px
>>18219819
Nigger you are not supposed to have female "friends" in the first place, especially not when you are still a virgin.
>>
>>18219825
Fpbp

I should take this into consideration and be more honest about shit like this.
>Sorry, can't be friends. I have strong urges to do naughty things to you
>>
>>18219819
you stop being friends and realize you're a beta orbiter

I would tell her to go fuck herself, make sure you're looking her right in the eyes when you do it, don't do it over the internet or any beta shit like that. then right after you tell her to go fuck herself, never talk to her again.

also never fucking feel bad about it. she wasn't a friend, she just thinks of you as an emotional sponge and nothing else.
>>
>>18220078
>you stop being friends and realize you're a beta orbiter
>I would tell her to go fuck herself, make sure you're looking her right in the eyes when you do it

Do not listen to this shit advice.

>GRRRRRRR I'M SO MAD AT YOU FOR LETTING ME ORBIT YOU. WE CANT BE FRIENDS

Doesn't even fucking make sense.

OP is ashamed of his lack of sexual experience and every time his "friend" talks about hers he quietly seethes because she makes him feel small in comparison. OP is ashamed of wanting to bone this "friend" but not knowing how to go about doing it and not making the effort to do so, and every time she shares her sex stories with him he is reminded that she does not reciprocate his sexual interest.

You're young. You've made the mistake of allowing yourself to be friendzoned because you were dishonest with yourself about what you want. If you genuinely don't want to be friends with this girl, let her know you're interested in being more than just buddies and respect her feelings on the matter. If she's down, cool. You'll get to fuck. If not and she gives you some "I really value your friendship" line, respectfully tell her that there are no hard feelings, but that's just not what you're looking for and move on.
>>
>>18220119
typical beta advice

tell your "friend" to go fuck herself and meet some girl you can actually date. it's that simple.
>>
>>18219819
Maybe don't hang out with whores.

>>18220078
>I would tell her to go fuck herself, make sure you're looking her right in the eyes when you do it
Autism.
>>
>>18220132
There is literally nothing more beta than telling some girl to go fuck herself because you're mad at how beta you've behaved. It's just pathetic alpha posturing.
>>
>>18220158
there's literally nothing more beta than making this thread so I'd say for OP, he'd be stepping his game up tenfold if he just did the only manly thing, and told his "friend" to fuck herself.

Maybe you've never told a dumb bitch to fuck herself while staring her dead in the eyes. Here's a little spoiler alert: it feels great. There are some things Mastercard can buy, but the look on a dumb bitch's face right after you tell her to go fuck herself? Priceless. You realize you completely never valued her friendship at all, and even if you just ruined any chance of friendship, you don't care. Honestly, it's a cathartic experience that will only help OP. But if you want to perpetuate his faggotry, continue to do so.
>>
>>18220174
Jesus Christ. You sound insane.
>>
>>18219819

My best friends a chick. She's gay. I have absolutely no interest of being in a relationship with her, and never have for a second.

We've hooked up and been FWB's for a bit (because both single, drunk, horny, lonely) and after a while, she dropped a bomb on me where she asked what if we could try something for real. And it fucking shook me on a few levels because I'd never even considered she'd have those kind of thoughts, and it also made me realize that she was going through a really rough patch in her life and questioning a lot of her own identity (She'd nearly died a year before in a car crash and had to move back in with her mom--who loved her, but never understood or approved of her coming out and was always clearly squeamish as fuck anytime it was mentioned or hinted at).

So I kind of shut that down (both because I didn't think she meant it, and because we'd probably want to kill each other within a week of being a couple) and we stopped having sex, and we went back to being just best friends.

But then a few weeks later we went to a party, it was time to bounce, and I told her to pack up (I was her ride) and she said she's good, and she hooked up with another guy...

And for whatever fucking dumb reason, the entire drive back I felt like total shit. Like I got betrayed, like my soul was being crushed.

And I knew I had ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING REASON to feel that way. But I kept feeling it.

Until one day where I just said, yo, you're being a fucking retard. Get over it You don't even like her that way and never have. Then talked to her about something ELSE that was bothering me (related to that same night she "confessed" to me), got things off my chest, after that everything felt easier and we became better friends for it.

That's all to say I of all people know how confusing this shit can be:

So my question to you is:

Be honest with yourself, are you feeling jealous because you like her?
Or because you're being a possessive dumb ass?
>>
>>18220174
God damned, it's so cute that you think all of this doesn't make you seem like a pathetic, insecure cunt. I would make you my bitch in a heart beat.
>>
>>18220181
So I've got some news for you. Your friend isn't gay if she's banging dudes.
>>
Do guys get this butthurt even at the mere fact that a girl has a boyfriend?
>>
>>18219819
This is toxic. You are her emotional 'boyfriend'.
>>
>>18220202
No. Not normal guys. Just assblasted virgins that still view sex with the same lens that a 10 year old uses to look at the neighbor's Christmas presents.

>>18220174
You're a sperg on high levels even for this board . That's saying something.
>>
>>18220199
>So I've got some news for you. Your friend isn't gay if she's banging dudes.

Which is why she's currently almost two years into a relationship with a girl that makes her happier than I've ever seen her. Why she was so fucking nervous at the start (to the degree she didn't want me to meet her for a while, and to the degree where a few months in she admitted she was terrified to fuck this up by cheating--which is something she did with her past two girlfriends, and no I do not condone cheating, but that's he moment I knew she as serious about this-- and who have been happily living together for the past year and have talked about kids.

Look man, as someone who's probably got just a couple of years on you, my advice go experience some life. Get out of this echo chamber and stop thinking your 20 something year old ass knows everything about the world and all the people in it.

The more you put yourself in a box, the more cringeworthy you'll feel when you look back in a decade and wonder, "what the fuck was i thinking?" and the more regrets you'll have.

The mistakes you make are not the ones that shame you most, it's the ones you never made because you convinced yourself you knew better or just held yourself back from committing, that haunt you.
>>
>>18219939
No just slowly start too fade away
>>
>>18219819
She's not your friend if you're just waiting around to fuck her. You're her emotional tampon. She won't ever, ever fuck you or love you. Ever.
>>18220202
This >>18220224
>>18220174
It's not her fault.
>>
I'm a guy & I'ma leave this here for every other assblasted "nice guy" to learn from.

http://thewireless.co.nz/articles/the-pencilsword-no-i-in-sex
>>
>>18220335
The thing is, normal guys know this. Even guys who went to boys' schools like Wellington College (I know one or two of them) turn out to be perfectly normal. The guys here are on a whole 'nother level to guys who just felt like they had to live up to what they perceived to be the epitome of masculinity.
>>
>>18219819
No grill has ever told me about her love life.
>>
>>18220335
>>18220363
It's nice to be reminded that there are mostly reasonable guys out there and that 4chan is just a concentrated dose of unhealthy outlooks and attitudes
>>
>>18220378
Because we know you get jealous about it like OP.
>>
>>18220397
4chan is a toxic place. No one should ever base their entire outlook on the world and on life on it.

Even in real life, it's a situation where there are one or two bad apples.
>>
>>18219819
Jesus Christ senpai, tell her to keep that shit to herself. You're a man and she's a woman, a man and woman should never have this kind of conversation. This is a conversation women usually reserve for their homegirls. She probably doesn't want to fuck you because she sees you as one of the girls.
>>
>>18220328
What a bunch of pathetic shite.
>>
>>18220540
She won't fuck you or love you ever. I know that burns you up. Telling her to fuck off though? That's like a literal REEEEEE in public senpai.
>>
>>18220550
I ain't op. I dont have female "friends" because I see zero reason in associating with them. I am just laughing at your retarded "advice."
>>
>>18220550
Seconding that.

Hey OP let me share some TheRedPill with you (inb4 trigglypuffs)

-You need to lift. If you're not lifting then you're not trying. You need to do more than just lift, but lifting is as important as breathing.

-Get some damn money in your pockets, that doesn't mean spend it.

-Learn how to deal with shit tests. If a woman flings shit at you and it lands squarely on your face then you are crossed off the list of fuckable males in her mind. When does shit testing happen? About as often as breathing. Just type 'shit test' into Youtube and you'll be ready to get started.

-You have oneitis, you seriously feel like you are in some way attached to that woman. You're not, accept it, go someplace else and talk to other people.
>>
File: 1489541129164.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489541129164.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18220582

Redpill

>complains that women are shallow whores who get in shitty relationships with "chad" because they only want /fit/ rich guys.

>recommends avoiding shallow whores and finding a good relationship by becoming /fit/ and rich.
>>
>>18220569
The whole gender finds you repulsive. I think it's you, senpai.
>>
>>18219819
Concentrate on the feeling. See it as nothing more than it is.

A feeling. A chemical signaling to your brain that you have failed to reproduce with this girl.

Now grasp this feeling and understand it... Your mind is a much more vast place than this one tiny aspect of life.

Revel in this feeling with understanding. It doesn't come often.
>>
>>18220616
I think that you replied to the wrong post there m8, given that yours has no relation to the content of mine
>>
You're best of just accepting it.

Make a decision in your head, say "I can't sleep with this girl, she's just a friend and I love her only as a friend"

I have two girl friends I grew up with in school, I wanted to bang both for years but eventually found another girl, our friendship got much better then when I stopped seeing them as potential opportunities for sex, I also realized my own self-worth, there's girls who want me.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.