[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >college freshman >never really had any close

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: jake-gyllenhaal-144797.jpg (231KB, 491x592px) Image search: [Google]
jake-gyllenhaal-144797.jpg
231KB, 491x592px
>be me
>college freshman
>never really had any close friends
>meet dude I have classes with, seems cool
>we hang out a few times after class
>he's got loads of friends and I doubt he considers us super close, but to me he's one the best friends I've ever had
>he doesn't call me or message me as often as I do him, but he does genuinely seem to enjoy talking and hanging out with me
>we flirt a lot with each other as a joke
>start developing actual feelings for him
>he's really handsome and fucks a different 9/10 girl every day
>I'm a socially awkward ~6-7/10 on a good day, and that's being generous
>cry myself to sleep most nights because he'll never feel the same way

Why do I do this to myself? I know every gay dude has this story to tell (I'm not really gay but w/e), but god damnit I can't take it anymore. What do I do here? I really don't wanna lose the only friend I have at college, but I'm starting to get actual chest pains when we're together, and I can't hold his hand or kiss him.
Pic semirelated
>>
>>18219749
You're lonely, it's as simple as that. You're confusing that with thinking you want how dick. Or maybe you actually are gay and want to swallow his kids.
>>
>>18219762
>You're lonely, it's as simple as that. You're confusing that with thinking you want how dick. Or maybe you actually are gay and want to swallow his kids.
>>
>>18219762
>You're confusing that with thinking you want how dick.
Maybe
>Or maybe you actually are gay and want to swallow his kids.
Yeah this is what I think, but what do I do about it? How do I go about telling him I want to put my kids in his butt? Or do I just keep it to myself and hope it goes away?
>>
>>18219749
I have a stupid suggestion op:
>try to date some girls
It is almost as easy as gaining friends like your new friend
>>
>>18219847
What do you honestly expect to happen anon? That he's going to stare into your eyes, hold you, stick his tongue down your esophagus and proclaim his love for men? Telling him is going to do absolutely nothing for you.
>>
>>18219863
Ideally it would, but I definitely don't expect it to. I wouldn't have made this post if I did.
I don't know what I want. It just kills me that I've gotten myself into a situation where I can't spend time with him without falling for him even more, and when I'm not with him I just feel so lonely even when I'm not alone.
>>18219850
>>try to date some girls
I've tried, but I don't really have any luck with that.
>>
Shameless bump cos I'm going to bed and I'd really like some more replies.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.