[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm disgusted by everything and everyone, especially myself.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

I'm disgusted by everything and everyone, especially myself. There is no one to relate to and nothing that will quench my thirst for a peaceful mind. I am a horrible person who has done bad things to good, pure people that I care for and love deeply. I will never be a functioning member of today's society and truly believe Armageddon is rationally not too far off for us as a species. All of my thoughts are very much based in "reality", and I don't go around seeing bunnies or demons or hearing voices speak to me. Yet I couldn't feel any more detached from what is going on around me. Every sentence I painstakingly form in a conversation seems to be completely misunderstood or ignored in some sense. I do many things in secret to sabotage both my life and the one's that I love. I've been caught before but have continued in secret. I will be caught one day and no one will understand my motives or will be able to see how much I truly love and care for them. I am a bad person and I will never overcome these feelings or wants and desires. I cannot believe this is what it has come to.

There is no hope for a happier life. There is no hope for a peaceful state of mind. Things now are truly fucked and I cannot help but to stare at the void that has opened so widely in front of me. No amount of philosophical lectures/books/ideas will dig me out of the hole I have so deeply dug for myself, they only keep me company, give me someone to talk to and understand.

I want to feel the cold gun barrel perched on my tongue. I want to feel steel rebar piercing through to my other temple. I want to forget all these things I have done and dedicate my life to the ones I love. I can't keep living like this. It's been too long.
>>
The world won't stop turning. Misery likes company so your selfish mind clings to the idea of Armageddon but it is naive. Enjoy your pleasures while you still can.
>>
>>18219783
What insight has been gained from this post:

Nothing.

Also, please explain how the idea of Armageddon (defined by me as the great downfall of man, not the destruction of the complete destruction of earth) is naive.

I'm already aware of my selfishness.

>Enjoy your pleasures while you still can

Hedonism isn't the answer, not for me.
>>
>>18219817
*not the complete destruction of earth
>>
Why don't you say specifically what you've done and your reasoning why?
Or the types of things you've done anyway?

Why do you say you're disgusted by everyone and everything, yet talk about "the ones you love"?

Is it a problem with self control, you want to stop hurting people but can't?
>>
>>18219734
>I am a horrible person
>I am a bad person
>I do many things in secret to sabotage both my life and the one's that I love.

>I will be caught one day and no one will understand my motives or will be able to see how much I truly love and care for them.
Which is it then? You can't deliberately sabotage people and at the same time claim to love them deeply.

>There is no hope for a happier life. There is no hope for a peaceful state of mind. Things now are truly fucked and I cannot help but to stare at the void that has opened so widely in front of me. No amount of philosophical lectures/books/ideas will dig me out of the hole I have so deeply dug for myself
>All of my thoughts are very much based in "reality", and I don't go around seeing bunnies or demons or hearing voices speak to me.
Then what is there to discuss?

Everything you said here and know could be true but it's not the whole truth.

Just because you do bad things doesn't mean you don't have any value and should be get rid of.
Just because you don't hallucinate doesn't mean your worldview can't be warped.
Even if people don't get everything you say doesn't mean they can't still get something from it.
Even if people are mad about what you've done doesn't mean they can't like you in other ways.

Now calm down and stop dealing with absolutes.
>>
Give some details about the bad things you've done and are doing. I think that might be a bit more constructive. Perhaps it's not as bad as you think. I'd like to give advice but I just need more info.
>>
File: on&on.jpg (37KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
on&on.jpg
37KB, 500x311px
>>18219734
What the fuck did you do that was so bad dude? You're only human, give yourself some breathing room.
Plus, even if our species is toast, it doesn't matter. What matters is who YOU want to be in YOUR life, and how YOU want to treat those in YOUR life.
>>
Define Armageddon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.