[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I caught my best friend's girlfriend cheating on him. They've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
I caught my best friend's girlfriend cheating on him. They've been dating for 4 years. After I caught her, she first started crying tell me she's made a mistake, then she got angry, and now she's threatening me. I didn't say a word to her. She's called me 26 times.

My friend will be devastated. He's had bouts of depression in the past, and his life is finally starting to look up. I know I have to tell him, but how do I go about doing it?
>>
>>18219655
Just straight up tell him. That's what I would want my friend to do.
>>
>>18219655
Like ripping a bandaid off.

Tell him you gotta meet up with him, talk about some shit, chill out like you guys usually would, beer, blunts, video games, cruising, and tell him straight up what you know, what you saw, and not at all what you assume.
>>
Just tell him. Invite him out to a neutral place where he might not overreact and just talk to him about it. Be there for him at the moment and let him deal with it after. If they break up, make sure he doesn't have to deal with that alone. It's hard.
>>
File: 1491895495224.jpg (3KB, 250x75px) Image search: [Google]
1491895495224.jpg
3KB, 250x75px
>>18219655
>she first started crying
>>
Better sooner than later OP. His girlfriend might try to twist the story before you get to him.
>>
>>18219655
Tell him.
>>
>>18219655
>made a mistake
You can't accidentally fuck another dude.

Tell him the entire story, start to finish, include the missed cell phone calls and the threats, leave out nothing. Help your friend rip off the bandaid.
>>
>>18219659
>>18219663
>>18219664
>>18219668
>>18219670
>>18219674

All right, we're both off today and I just called him to meet up. I'll let you guys know what happens if this thread is still up by then. Can't say I'm not nervous as fuck.
>>
>>18219683
Just posting to say that I wish I had a friend like you, instead of having to discover the truth myself when the same thing happened to me and one of my "friends" knew about it.
>>
>>18219683
Ur a good friend
>>
>>18219655

be a bro, be there for him. donjt be afraid to hug him or hold him. the best way for men to get over girls is to realize that they can still be comforted imo. I had a friend who recently basically just 'cuddled' me after i broke up with a girl. it was a little awkward but i felt great afterward.
>>
>>18219789
uhhhhhhhhhhh don't do this one OP
>>
>>18219795
Not him but it depends on the mood. Sometimes a bro hug is appropriate.
>>
>>18219885
>>18219795
yeah and like there's nothing wrong with a little kiss. just a smooch between two bros. best thing in the world. how can it be wrong when it feels so good?
>>
>>18219655
F5 f5 f5 f5 f5
>>
>>18219910
>>18219885
You guys don't give your friends brojobs when they're down and out? It's one of the best things you could do for your buddy. Feels weird since it's not really noted much by society but the after effects will make everything alright
>>
>>18219683
Nothing to be nervous about for yourself, you are a true brother, brother.
>>
>>18219655
be direct. its going to suck no matter what, best to not beat around the bush. maybe bring some beer with you or something
>>
OP here.

I met him at the park. We sat down on the bench and started chit chatting about our lives and how everything is going. We talked about work, school, etc.

I told him straight up what I saw. I didn't mince words, but I tried to be as compassionate as possible. At first he didn't believe me. He was quite angry. Then I showed him the 26 (now 34) missed calls. I told him I have no reason to sabotage his relationship. He just looked at the ground when he saw how serious and stern I was. There was a long silence between us that was broken by him crying. He tried to hold it back, looking away and so forth. I really didn't know what to do at that point, so I just put my arm around him and told him he's better off without her - that he's dodged a bullet and that he deserves a lot better. Then came the sobbing, which was a relief actually. He was thankful that I told him. He told me he'd die for me.

/adv/, I've known him since we were little kids. I just want the best for him. He's like a brother to me. Gonna check up on him regularly and make sure he cuts off all contact with her. Thanks for all your advice.
>>
>>18219655

Ask to speak with him in private and spill the beans. It's the right thing to do. Show that you will be his bro forever, but that hoes are temporary.
>>
>>18220361
I want someone like you in my life.
Thanks for being a good person.
>>
Good job dude!
Fuck that whore.
>>
>>18219655
>After I caught her, she first started crying tell me she's made a mistake, then she got angry, and now she's threatening me. I didn't say a word to her. She's called me 26 times.
Damn dude, it's just a good thing you got the truth out there before she figured out a way to make up a story about you. It's very dangerous when a liar gets caught. If she could figure out a way to tell a BIGGER lie to make herself seem innocent, she'd do it.
>>
>>18220361
Thats cool man
>>
>>18220361
>I told him I have no reason to sabotage his relationship.
Unless you're a woman but y'know.
>>
>>18220361
You acted 100% like an honest and true friend man. Well done anon, you handled it like a champ
>>
>>18220361
Good boy
>>
>>18220361
Good on ya mate
>>
>>18220361
Champ
>>
>>18220361

Anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend. Thank you for not being a shitty person.
>>
>>18220361
You are my hero, man. Good job.
>>
>>18220361
You're a good friend.
>>
I half expected this to turn into a pasta or something where after you tell him and he starts crying it turns into gay shit, bit whoah, this was not bait. You acted like a true bro and decent human being, my salutations anon.
>>
Good one OP.
You da man!
>>
>>18221000

you did good lad

any man would be lucky to have a friend like that in their life
>>
>>18220373
THIS x86547765
You're awesome, OP
>>
File: 1451882173413.png (511KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1451882173413.png
511KB, 1024x576px
>>18220361
You are an absolute true friend and a man among men. Thank you for looking out dor your friend and actually a shit. You are a good person.
>>
Tell her to suck you off. Film it and then tell your friend she cheated. Then use the video as leverage against her to fuck her some more.

If you're really smart you can get a sexfriend and a personal slut.
>>
>>18219774
Story? That sounds awful.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161226-062337.jpg (804KB, 979x2033px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161226-062337.jpg
804KB, 979x2033px
>>18219655
You fool, thats when you blackmail her to have sex with you or you tell her dirty secret. YOU COULD HAVE HAD UNLIMITED NRT SEX, AND CHICKEN TENDIES FOR DAYS!
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.