[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a difference between having a crush and actually loving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1491308090117.jpg (44KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491308090117.jpg
44KB, 500x400px
Is there a difference between having a crush and actually loving someone?
For the first time in my 20 years i've someone that i won't stop thinking about. I've decided to wait until it goes away, since i've always been alone.
However, treating her a i treat everyone else is starting yo bother me. Does yhis liking other person thing hets worse the more i avoid it?
Feelings sucks.
>>
>to bother
>Does this
>gets worse
Fix.
>>
I know this is a stupid question, but bump anyway.
Being a loner is a red flag for people with issues. Even so... i've tons of hobbies and people inviting me, i just get way too tired with interactions (except for the girl i mentioned ealier). What fuck is wrong with me? Am i stupid or bloody fucked up for not wanting to have peole around?

Op here.
>>
>>18219647
You are doing it wrong. You treat people you care about nicely and thats that. Stop overthinking problems.

Treat the lady of your dreams like somebody you actually like. Date, sex and marry up that bitch!
>>
>>18219647
People kinda suck in general anon. try and limit contact as much as possible.. now that woman of your dreams, go and make her feel special and you might just get rewarded in return. But don't get your hopes up.. once you start treating people differently then they may not like it!
>>
>>18219745
>Treat them like someone you actually like
Isn't this different for everyone? I treat the people I like or I know like me a very certain, kind of abrasive way in order to keep the interest but some people, especially old people constantly say this is the wrong way of doing things, even though they have no evidence that the, "treat all women like your sister" mentality produces any results. (It's always coming from someone angry and alone)
>>
>>18219647
Crushing means you are attracted to someone. You wanna fuck them badly. Nothing more/less.

Loving someone means you would literally die for them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.