[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I feel abnormally unhappy with the thought of being alone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: lonelinessbench.jpg (2MB, 1492x1120px) Image search: [Google]
lonelinessbench.jpg
2MB, 1492x1120px
Why do I feel abnormally unhappy with the thought of being alone?

If I see an attractive girl, I'll get that tinge of pain knowing that I'll never be with them.
Why can't I get out of this shell of anxiety?
>>
It's like being a kid looking through the window of a toy store and being told "You can't have that." All day. Every day.

I know that feel.
>>
>>18219557

It's part of being human. Most people are unhappy being alone. What's keeping you from finding someone?
>>
>>18219562
Anxiety mostly.
Self-esteem too, I've lifting a while but I still compare myself to people who look better than me.
I've been feeling generally unattractive lately, mild acne, I always look tired or angry, and no matter how much I try, I can't seem to fix it.
>>
>>18219566

As someone with anxiety i can tell u that taking vit d3@5000 iu daily helps alot. it boosts your mood naturally and the happy feelings prevent you from producing more stress hormones (the thing also primarily responsible for the acne)
You probably just need to see yourself from another's opinion. have u tried posting pics in a rate thread?
>>
>>18219581
>vit d3
I've been taking a multivitamin, in hopes it'll help with acne and general health, with that exact amount but doesn't seem to work
>have u tried posting pics in a rate thread?
No, I'm always afraid of someone I know seeing it. Also I'd fear getting bad rates.
>>
>>18219595

then try adding raw cacao powder into your diet as well. (Another powerful mood booster that's also a rich antioxidant. make sure its the actual raw and not just plain mixed coco powder

You can post it here, the odds of someone you know seeing this one thread that'll likely be gone in hours are astronomical.
>>
>>18219557
>If I see an attractive girl, I'll get that tinge of pain knowing that I'll never be with them.
Not with that attitude you won't.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.