[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ideas to shake my stale distant relationship? Anything helps,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: King_o.png (545B, 52x60px) Image search: [Google]
King_o.png
545B, 52x60px
Any ideas to shake my stale distant relationship?

Anything helps, even some random multiplayer game.
>>
>>18219418
Distant and is LDR(oleplayong)?
>>
>>18219430
As in*
>>
>>18219430
As what?

Distant as in we live too fucking away, we talk everyday but we see each other once in a month.
>>
play dark souls together

2 or 3
>>
move
>>
LDRs never actually work. You have to move in together or it won't.

Anyone who says they do is full of shit. Eventually you have to move in together, or at least gain some proximity if it's going to work.

People aren't meant to have relationships with people who live hundreds of miles away.
>>
>>18219418
Sexting, or send each other nudes if youre both adults
>>
>>18219470
BF and I watch shows together a lot. This weekend we're having a "date night" where we'll get dressed up and eat dinner together before we watch a movie. We don't do much aside from that, but when we have time we play wakfu together. It's free and lightweight enough to play on my shitty laptop.

>>18219553
Why do people like you show up in every thread about LDRs? Where did OP say they have no intentions of ever living together? They're in an LDR right now and he's trying to make it better.
>>
>>18219553
Actually ldrs can work, but under certain parameters. There has to be a relationship with that person before the distance happens. Then you gotta keep contact, visit at every opportunity. And finally, there needs to be a serious plan of closing the distance at some point.

My marriage started long distance. We met at a youth group, her parents found out so she didnt go anymore because they aways hated me. Even now. So she lived a little out of town, and she found every excuse to come to town and i took every chance to see her.

Later i moved to a city further north in ablerta, and we had plans in place to break her out of her own home, since her parents are very controlling and wouldnt let that happen if they knew.

But my whole point is that my wife and i always made every effort to meet, and to one day live together. If you dont have love, effort, and serious plans to end the distance at some point, it will not work.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.