[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with the uncertainty of the possibility of your s/o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 0.jpg (30KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
30KB, 396x396px
How to deal with the uncertainty of the possibility of your s/o ever leaving you? I need a definitive answer, please.

Thanks in /adv/ance.
>>
File: 1485416023568.jpg (60KB, 350x382px) Image search: [Google]
1485416023568.jpg
60KB, 350x382px
>>18218961

The same way you deal with the possibility of anything bad happening to you. There is no formula for perfectly coping with the loss and pain associated with the human condition. Dating is no different.

You could be hit by a bus. You could be struck by lightening. You could slip in a puddle and break your neck. Your girlfriend could leave you. Anything could happen. There are no guarantees in this life but death. Embrace the moment you live in and do your best to be a good person.

Thats all you can do.
>>
>>18218970
Perhaps. But I don't think it's quite the same. The influences leading to other bad things happening aren't as many and as overly present in our daily life as the possibility of her cheating or being seduced or just plain leaving my side. The high number of altering circumstances is what concerns me mostly in this case.

Don't you agree?
>>
>>18219042
Not the guy you're responding to but, he said it :
>Do your best to be a good person

If you're the best, perfect boyfriend for her, there's little chance she'll cheat/leave you

If she does anyway, well that won't be your fault, that would be totally out of your control (since you were being the best boyfriend ever), just like an asteroid crashing on your face tomorrow and killing you instantly. You have no control on that.

Also, the more you worry about it, the more chances you have for it to become real
Jealousy is a bitch and it only brings bad shit to your life
>>
>>18219127
Also, don't try to control, own, manipulate your gf (or anyone for that matter). It NEVER ends up well
You also have to realize you don't own your gf and she's her own person. I'm not saying that's what you think, but we all tend to feel like that in a relationship ("SHE'S MINE")
>>
>>18219127
An asteroid does what?!
>>
>>18218961
>uncertain possibility
>I need a definitive answer

Fuck you. You can't know for sure. You have to trust. That's not the same thing, it requires having faith in your s/o.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-13-13-34-44.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-13-13-34-44.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>18218961
tfw encountered this thread while listening to some black metal
>>
>>18218961

How do you cope with the fact you are gonna DIE some day. Exactly the same
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.