[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I made out for the first time today. I'm older, but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Make-Out-1.jpg (62KB, 728x364px) Image search: [Google]
Make-Out-1.jpg
62KB, 728x364px
So I made out for the first time today. I'm older, but I think it went well. I just kind of sucked and bit at her lips, we drew back and I kind of held her tight, rubbed my face against hers, and we stared in eachothers eyes... this all lasted about an hour. Lots of heavy petting on my part, and I kissed and bit and sucked at her neck a lot and she moaned when I did that. My hands were also in her hair almost the whole time if they weren't somewhere else. The only place I didn't touch was her ass or tits.

She said she is easily turned on and said she was turned on. I guess because it's my first time, I'm insecure about it. Should I just trust her word that it was as good of a time for her as it was me?
>>
>>18218898
>Should I just trust her word that it was as good of a time for her as it was me?
What do you have to gain from worrying about it?

Also is this some sort of weird humblebrag?
>>
>>18218906

I'm a 24 year old virgin and I've just made out for the first time. It's not a humblebrag, I'm just insecure about my lack of expierence and seek validation to know I'm on the right track to losing my virginity before I hit 25.

Before today, I've never even kissed a girl.
>>
>>18218898
She told you she liked it.

Either she liked it ,or she likes you enough to want you to think she liked it.
>>
>>18218898
It all sounds good. What would she gain from lying to you? If she said it turned her on, im guessing you pushed the right buttons for her.
If you are still worried, just ask again.
>>
>>18218898
It's all good, my nigga.
Next time go for her ass.
Women usually are more comfortable with their ass being touched rather than their tits.
But if she moaned and told you it was good, then she probably wouldn't even care if you stripped her naked.
But be gentle about it, don't rush anything. Unless you're sure that the hormone rush pumped her full of lust.
>>
>>18218967

We did it after work. She snuck me into her work place, into the back, and we made out for an hour. She kept pulling down her shirt at the end and she told me she was about ready to pull her shirt off before her fucking DAD calls her, who is overprotective.
>>
>>18218978
Good job, lad. She's 100% into you.
Now the question is whether it's just young lust or something more.
Either way, you can score. The hard part will be staying in a relationship if her connection to you is only physical, or barely motivated by anything else.
>>
>>18218898
right on man
>>18218978
now its time to slide that pubescent dick of yours into her willing pussy. fuck her good for us. get pics if u can. and blow your load in her. trust me, its better than doing crack. pump her full of cum and tell her you love her
>>
File: rage.png (16KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
16KB, 291x300px
Nigger, if she let's go that far then don't be shy and go for 100 %. Start with her breasts, then ass and if the tension is at its peak go for her vulva.

Fucking Christ, everyone was inexperienced at one point, you need to trust her on what she's giving to you and be the aggressor for once, like men are intended to be.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.