[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I need brutal honesty. I tried asking some girl in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170413_015808_880.jpg (1MB, 2304x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170413_015808_880.jpg
1MB, 2304x2304px
Hey /adv/ I need brutal honesty. I tried asking some girl in my Chem lab out and she basically flat out told me she doesn't find me attractive, took me so long just to build up the courage to talk to her. I appreciate the honesty because a lot of girls would have probably strung me on, still my ego took a hit. Im not gonna cry or bitch about it. I'm 6'4" 19yo in ok shape and have a 7.4inch dick but on the skinny fat side, pic is me. What can I do to help my situation or what can I change because I don't wanna be insecure around girls and spill my spaghetti my entire life. Thx
>>
>>18218850
Get swole fag.
>>
You get rejected once and come to /adv/ where you try to find people to reinforce your ego. Nobody cares about your height or the size of your dick and especially not about your gaycunt mirror selfie that took you forty tries to get right.

Stop being a faggot and get laid. Try girls outside your chem lab – girls that you're not secretly in love with.
>>
It happens, the point is you tried. Rejection is something you use to improve yourself/ and your chances. Not everyone you like will like you back. Learn from it and move on. If you ask enough girls one is bound to like you as well. Just putting it out there is 90% of the work so don't feel bad. Also don't try to date or even ask out girls who you will have to repetedly see daily or weekly so if it's a no you don't have to feel embarrassed. Or feel awkward
>>
>>18218874
She was basically the first girl I've ever advanced actually. I'm not afraid to say but whenever I find a girl attractive I immediately spill my spaghetti and because of this I've never been in a legitimate relationship. Drunken sex with a gross chick is the closest I've ever gotten.
>>
You're not white. That's why she rejected you.
>>
>>18218896
She dated a Mexican guy for a short while last semester so idk if that's the case.
>>
>>18218889
Yeah I told you you need practice n shit try to at least approach one new girl a day either to just make small talk or casual conversation, or ask her out, but ideally you talk and get to know her a little bit otherwise they feel I only want them for sex and yes one might still say yes but far less likely to just say yes I'll go out with u after only just meeting you
>>
>>18218904

Mexicans can, on the odd occasion, pass for white.

You can not.

But also, she might be just racist towards Asians.
>>
>>18218908
I'm half white half Hawaiian actually.
>>
Just because a girl doesn't find you attractive doesn't mean you're not attractive m8, just not her type. Keep on trying on new girls you'll be fine.
>>
>>18218908
He was also clearly Hispanic, dark skin brown eyes etc.
>>
There is always /fit/ option and even /fa/. You could try to work on your facial aesthetics too. I mean you can always try a little harder to be appealing.

But big thing is keeping at it.
>>
File: 1481072795657.gif (3MB, 267x212px) Image search: [Google]
1481072795657.gif
3MB, 267x212px
>>18218850

>Asian guy with a 7 1/2 inch dick
>>
>>18218942
I'm Hawaiian brah
>>
>>18218946
Hawaiian is Asian. Where do you think 'Hapa' comes from?

Not to mention you have slant eyes and large mouth, it's a very typical Chinese/Japanese kind of look. Perhaps some of your ancestors where east asian Hawaiian immigrants?

From another Asian male, you are not going to have it easy. Just keep trying and make sure your ego is in sync with girls' opinions of you. If you can, go for the smarter less attractive ones. Even at 6'4" you are not going to bang 10/10 stacies 24/7. I'm sorry but that's life. If you lived like your ancestors did, you'd probably have an arranged marriage. Sometimes I think many Asians were just not evolved to compete on the global sexual market.
>>
>>18218850
fix your hair fella you look like an 80s yakuza member.

other than that you should be fine, make sure to keep in mind that being "attractive" isn't simple. you may just not be attractive to that one individual but everyone else in the world finds you attractive and every variation between.
>>
>>18218850
Your hair is disgusting, but otherwise you look just fine
>>
>6'4
>asian
You realize there are about a million asian girls in cali who would date you if you had a pigs face
>>
>>18220346
Tru. That bitch aint worth it op find urself a real genuine girl that looks past ur shitty hair and insecurities
>>
>>18218850
Not a bad looking dude.
7.2/10
>>
Next time tell the chick you have a python in your pants.
>>
OP here, I guess I'll get a haircut today. Idk what kind though.
>>
>>18218850
You dress 100x better than me, grow your hair out in the back or get a haircut. Your hair is stuck in this limbo between short and long. You look fairly normal.
>>
>>18218850
Ay yo it's my boy Elliot! Hahaha I thought you were dead man.
>>
>>18220377
Chicks don't dig python. C++ is how you pull bitches
>>
>>18218850
Get a haircut and hit the gym.
>>
>>18218850
Don't take it too hard man, honestly anons right about the hair. That's your main problem, other than that youre a solid 7-6/10. Sort the hair out and you'll be good
>>
>>18220933
Lol another see plus plus plebeian.

Girls don't care about your 'practicality' or 'efficiency'. They want ROMANCE, the kind that only Forth and Haskell programmers can provide.
>>
>>18218889
Its probably not you looks then mate. It's most likely your personality.
I'm a chick, and at a glance, I'd probably fuck you. But not if you acted like a total weirdo when you came to talk to me.

Just relax, this was one rejection of probably many. It's ok, you don't win them all. It's not a big deal.
You just said you fucked a "gross chick" before. You know how you're feeling now, that's how that chick probably feels being the drunken "gross" lay.
You don't find everyone attractive, neither does anyone else. You win some you lose some, you get over it eventually. Just keep at it, shrug it off, and move on when necessary.
>>
You're an 11/10 don't listen to her
>>
>>18218850
It's the Asian, that's what wrong
>>
>>18218850
Did you treat her like a supreme gentleman?
>>
Nothing wrong with you. It could be a "different strokes for different folks". Not her type.
>>
>>18221030
Lmao I'm actually transferring to ucsb.
>>
>>18221044
A sequel for the third year anniversary release of "My Torturous life"?
>>
Not every girl will find you attractive. Best thing to do is have the confidence in yourself and keep building friendships. As women get to know you and see your confidence they will be attracted to you beyond just the looks. That may have initially been attracted to your physical appearance or maybe it grew on them. That's the thing looks really do grow on a person as they gain an appreciation for that person. remember it doesn't work in all cases sometimes a persons taste can't be conquered but the beauty of everyone having their own perspective means there's always someone for you.
>>
>>18221044
If the school you're transferring to starts with 'UC' then you failed the IQ test.
>>
>>18218850
You are cute dude, I don't know what to tell you.
Maybe you are insecure about yourself because of high school bullies but that will pass away with time and you are only 19 right now.
And that's okay, we are all awkward at that age.

>>18220933
>C++
Nice try Bjarne, but three girls asked me out since I made a ffmpeg wrapper in Rust.
No one wants sweaty nerds who code in muh C++[current year]. Your language was a fad just like Duran Duran.
>>
>>18218850
Don't take it personally, OP. In fact, I'd be happy in your situation. She was upfront and honest, though maybe to someone with thin skin this would be a little harsh at first. But once you think about it it's actually thoughtful and considerate to say what she said. She was letting you know that she isn't interested.

At least she isn't stringing you along. Again though, don't take it personally -- at the least go tell her you appreciate her honesty and hope you two can be friends at one point.

Reminds me of elementary school -- I just didn't like this one kid, and he kept trying to be my friend and get along with me, but the fact that he kept trying and trying made me dislike him even more. The more he tried, the less I liked him. I just told him straight up, I don't like you, leave me alone, and he asked why, and I didn't really have a reason, I just didn't. Anyway, he left me alone after that and all was well again. I mean, some people just click -- when you grow up you start to realize that it's not worth your precious time (and believe me, time becomes very scarce and important when you're older) to hangout with people you're not 100% comfortable with.
>>
>>18221094
If you don't do web design in assembly, you're just a poser.
>>
>>18218913
>Ching chong ding dong

I'm sorry I don't speak Chinese.
>>
File: 1492073601594.png (129KB, 571x722px) Image search: [Google]
1492073601594.png
129KB, 571x722px
>>18218850
Your fine, rejection happens, cymbalta can help. Just smile more.
>>
>>18218850
Your jaw reminds me of my ex. He was a Korean manlet. I want to punch you in the face for the resemblance but other that that you're an average asian dude. If you want hot girls, you have to be hot or rich and successful.
Asian guys have automatic -10% to girls unless they're rich because they reek of weakness and insecurity.
If you want a girl you have to be secure with yourself.
Also get the lowest amount of body fat you can save having an eating disorder.
And why the fuck would your dick size be a factor in her rejecting you unless you flashed her?
>>
>>18218850
Did you splash her?
>>
>>18221470
Yes
>>
Anon you're actually a pretty good looking dude, you have that half asian but not super short thing going for you and your cheekbones are strong as fuck. You got nothing to worry about, she just wasn't interested.
>>
>>18221478
Made me proud
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.