[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when are you going to find that special lady, anon? >you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1408146135471.jpg (121KB, 753x724px) Image search: [Google]
1408146135471.jpg
121KB, 753x724px
>when are you going to find that special lady, anon?
>you got a gf yet, anon?

How do I communicate that I chose solitary life and looking a partner does not interest me without sounding like a total autist that rationalizes his inability to find someone.
>>
There is no way
>>
Tell them your'e broke and can't afford to be in a relationship
>>
>>18218547
>"lol anon, relationships are about love not money. Just find a girl that likes you for your personality"
>>
>>18218453
Just say "I'm still looking" and if they press, turn the tables on them with "And why is my sex life so fascinating to you?" putting them on the defensive.
>>
> be successful
> be handsome

"i just want to find a rich girl to live off of lol xD"
>>
>>18218453
"I'm waiting until I find someone I can truly respect and relate to as a fellow human being with big tits.."
>>
Tell them you're an autistic faggot I guess.
>>
Be successful in other areas of your life, thus showing people the solitary style works. Honestly, once you accept it yourself, you won't mind others' opinion that much..
>>
File: 1491679454144.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
1491679454144.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>18218453

>How do I communicate that I chose solitary life and looking a partner does not interest me without sounding like a total autist that rationalizes his inability to find someone.

Kek. You can't, because you ARE a total autist that rationalizes your inability to find someone.
>>
How old are you, OP?

I don't have a good answer for you, though - I can't get my mother and other relatives to stop asking probing personal questions, either. If you stonewall the question maybe they will stop asking.
>>
Too much overthinking.
People need to concentrate more on themselves. Concentrate on things they can actually control, ideas, concepts, thoughts, opinions, objectives.

It's only when people start not to give a fuck about what others think and to improve themselves that they feel happy and having control over life.

Don't overthink.
>>
>>18218453

by saying 'im not really interested in dating'
>>
>>18218453
Well, I've already told my parents i don't plan on dating or having a girlfriend. They still have hope but i don't.
>>
Both of my parents told me not to date.

I paid to initiate their divorce.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.