[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here is the story: I used to be a guy who has a pretty easy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ten.jpg (82KB, 614x767px) Image search: [Google]
ten.jpg
82KB, 614x767px
So here is the story: I used to be a guy who has a pretty easy game with woman, i fucked over a hundred of them so far, im 23 if that matters, but since my last relationship which was about a year ago i have really big fears on talking with woman, even though i never had a problem like this. But its like i cant even approach a woman even if she shows intresse by smiling. It doesnt even feel like fear, its like a giant border wall i cant jump over that holds me back every fckn time. I dont have a problem talking with female friends, its just i cant approach unknown woman anymore. Also i somehow had a girl over last week, and we fucked. But the moment when it happened felt so bad cause she gave like no résistance, i didnt even had to work for getting laid she just did everything i told her to do. That moment i felt so much hate for the woman, she was worthless in my eyes and i even got fantasies about humiliating her or just chocke her till she dies. Ofc i didnt do it and just told her to leave.

What the fuck happened to me, any tips how to fix that?
>>
>>18218241
>chooses cheap meaningless hookups, never developing a long lasting meaningful relationship
>wah I hate women they're all sluts and so easy and stupid!!!
>>
>>18218241
Get professional help. Your description honestly sounds like the beginning of a serial killer.
>>
It's because you're realising that women are actually people (inb4 hurr durr no they're not). Too bad your past behaviour has probably irreparably turned you against them.
>>
>>18218241
Anon fixing is not your remedy, youre Feeling this way for a reason, stop banging spineless whores, there is a unarticulated reason you have put up barriers to that part of yourself that want to use these cumbags. Me drunk at 2 am thinks you got mad at yourself or something, when you yelled at that whore, your prey wasn't prey at all. It's disappointing, you want a women to put up a chase validate your skills I'm acquiring a real women. Or idk maybe you're a asshole
>>
Why don't you hate yourself, since you're a useless fucking whore as well?
>>
>>18218265
That sounds so right
>>
File: IMG_0271.jpg (28KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0271.jpg
28KB, 450x450px
>>18218274
Thank paisano :D
>>
>>18218241
Her breasts are too big
>>
>>18218261
>women
>people
I mean, technically, teenagers are people, and woman are the worls most responsible teenagers so....
yes?
>>
>>18218241
quit wasting our time. you obviously know how to talk to women if youve slept with a 100 of them. quit your humblebragging you asshole
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.