[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw went from super friendly with a girl to very friendly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1486601017150.jpg (20KB, 430x380px) Image search: [Google]
1486601017150.jpg
20KB, 430x380px
>tfw went from super friendly with a girl to very friendly to disgusting over the course of 1 week exactly due to my self destructive drunk self embarrassing myself around her and now I won't see her for another 2 weeks and want to die

I am almost entirely certain there is no way I can redeem myself after she acted towards me today but is there anything I can do to still be friends with her before we end up parting ways this summer

I just don't want the failure of knowing I'm such a fuck up that I pushed someone so amazing out of my life to hang over me forever

I have never felt this way before from any kind of rejection implied or otherwise but I wish I could just stop existing for a while
>>
>>18218201
Anon we all make huge mistakes drunk, if she is a stuck up cunt who can't have fun then maybe it's time to find a new pussy to occupy yourself. If you did something REALLY bad drunk. Like shit that is pure evil and will destroy your relationship with family (been there) maybe it's time to reconsider alcohol. Anon trust me "amazing" girls now are completely mundane once you find a new pussy
>>
>>18218201
>friendly relationship with a girl
>ruin it by getting too drunk one night
>damage control before she leaves this summer

dude are you me?
>>
>>18218201
We don't know what you did, but you are making it sound like there isn't.
>>
>>18218224
She's the opposite of stuck up despite having a multtiude of reasons to be which is why I think it must have been terrible
I feel sick
I know about putting pussy on the pedestal and everything but I have never met a person who was so perfect in every category that mattered to me

>>18218246
I blacked out in a car ride home from a party we went to together and don't remember it in the slightest but a friend we were there with made it sound like I was more funny than obnoxious but with how she's acting I feel like it was more cringey humor

I cannot shake the feeling I spilled my feelings for her in the least appealing way possible considering how much I'd been wanting to recently
>>18218243
I hope you have more success than it looks like I have
>>
>>18218277
>I cannot shake the feeling I spilled my feelings for her in the least appealing way possible

yep, you're me. except I didn't have to wait 2 weeks to talk to her again. I made the mistake to bring up what happened that night again and I apologized for getting too drunk. she probably just wants to forget what happened and remember only the fun stuff, but I went and reminded her of what a desperate creep I was.
>>
>>18218277
Yeah but all my friends say that about some cunt who reminds them of mommy, or compensates where she lacked. I study Freud so yeah, but dude its always the case that she is over hyped. Get out there and find some slus
>>
>>18218328
if you could redo that would you joke about it when attempting to hang out with her again (in a crowd of course) or just forget it

>>18218339
you are probably right but rationality is not my strong suit right now
>>
>>18218408
forget it and try to talk about literally anything else. even though she doesn't want to talk much anymore there's a chance that we could find something else to do together that has nothing to do with what happened.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.