[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of tihs. It has been four months and I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1450110971562.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1450110971562.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
I'm sick of tihs. It has been four months and I haven't been able to get over my ex. I never wanted to break up with her, she broke up with me after a discussion. And later, she cut all contact with me after I went crazy on a panic attack and started spamming her phone with calls. I truly didn't want to do it, I feel like I don't recognize me when I remember what I did. I never had done it before with anyone, not even with other exes. It was just the idea of losing her made me go desperate. I wanna apologize but I fear she won't hear me. I can't move on because so many things I like and do remind me of her (mainly because we used to do or talk about that shit together). Stop doing those things would mean stop doing the things I love, but I can't keep doing them without being reminded of her. I don't know what to do.

Thankfully this isn't affecting me while studying, I still can concentrate and study and stuff, but every single free moment I have, I start thinking about her. I don't want to turn my life into endless studying. I want to get her back, at least I don't want her to hate me. I genuinely want all the best for her. Not even sexual (although I wouldn't reject it), I just want to make sure she's always happy. And most importantly, I wanna stop feeling this horrible feeling that she hates me.

What do I do?
>>
>>18218190
She doesn't waste her time hating you, she just doesn't care about you anymore.

You're agonized over her loss, and she doesnt waste the effort to even hate you for what you did.

So why the fuck are you wasting your time stuck on her?
>>
>>18218190
She's living perfectly fine and maybe even better without you. Just learned this with my ex today. Maybe this will inspire you to move on.
>>
>>18218190
Stop being a cliche, dust yourself off. Get some exercise a hair cut some effort.ex girlfriends are 5 pussies away from being a funny memory
>>
>>18218200
>So why the fuck are you wasting your time stuck on her?
Because I love her.

>>18218237
I do exercise and got a new haircut. Doesn't work out. As a matter of fact, the reason why I started working out is because she inspired me to do so.
>>
>>18218280
>because I love her

That's great, and meaningless. She doesn't love you. If you stop focusing on her those feelings will fade.

You know why everyone gives similar advice like that? Because it works.
>>
>>18218280
You're doing it wrong work harder and start hunting women. 5 pussies away anon...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.