[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to "long " for a little girl? I know it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1492052517137.jpg (95KB, 800x578px) Image search: [Google]
1492052517137.jpg
95KB, 800x578px
Is it wrong to "long " for a little girl? I know it sounds creepy but I feel really alone right now . I have a girlfriend and I really appreciate and love
her but there are certain things I deal with on my own. We're both 18. I don't mean to come across as a creep it's just how I feel, I want to cuddle with one etc.
>>
sorry it is creepy. if you need one that badly just find an 18 yo that is passable.
>>
>>18217857
would it be wrong to cuddle with a little girl that's family?
>>
>>18217849
whether it'swrong or not depends on your system of beliefs. But it's certainly creepy, socially unacceptable and one step from illegal.
never, for any reason, inform anybody personally about it. *especially* your gf
>>
>>18217870
if it's sexually, yes it is wrong. also depends how far in the family. i would not touch my cousin's baby at all unless i had to.
>>
>>18217871
Why shoudl no one know? I've never hurt anyone ..it's just how I feel deep down .
>>
>>18217886
for the very same reason you should never explain to anyone how your shit looks like and how it smells. It disgusts people. It has nothing to do with reason.
>>
>>18217886
Never tell anyone.
That's a hair away from a really bad life.
It's not socially acceptable.
If this was Rome way back when, then you'd be normal by social standards.
But by law you're breathing on a dangerous topic.
>>
>>18217849
easy find a short girlfriend
>>
>>18217934
so you don't think it's wrong ? Also a friend knows.
>>
>>18217954
said friend will make it known to the people who should never be told it once your friendship breakes. Have fun.
>>
>>18217954
It isn't wrong per se. People can long for anything they want. You can long to fuck babies or grandmas for all it's worth. Longing is okay. Doing (or telling people about it) is not.
People are defined by their actions, not their intentions.
I wouldn't be surprised if your friend reported this to the police. You'd be in deep shit then.
>>
>>18217954
Listen man. Tell your friend you were joking to see how he'd react or something like that. Do that. Like right now.
>>
>>18217954
That's a morally black area.
I believe in equality for ALL.
By law I do not condone any actions that would endanger the welfare of a child directly or indirectly.
IF you're even talking about what I assume you are, then...it's vague.
Ancient Roman men used to have wives at the age of 12.
However this was socially acceptable and their laws allowed this.
Grown Roman women could have husbands as young as 14.
However please don't share your...interest with anyone else.
Let them forget about it, and don't explore it anymore than this.
You have an old interest that is no longer acceptable.
Let it go, my friend.
>>
>>18217996
I'm not tlaking about 12 yr olds I mean like girls 5 or around 7.
>>
>>18218021
anon, I think you are mildly retarded
>>
>>18218021
That's even more dangerous.
Seriously.
Do not.
Possibly if it was your own daughter in a strictly father-daughter way, only once or twice in her life time.
But even then...you're dancing on a thin line.
That's asking for trouble.
All in all, don't pursue this.
>>
>>18218026
wym? I was only telling them to clarify things
>>
>>18217993
he's known for like 5 months now.
>>
>>18217849
I don't really want to get bogged down in a pointless argument right now, so I'll try to keep this pretty clear-cut:

There's lots of creepy heteronormative men out there. There's lots of very normal-acting pedophiles out there that you would never guess were anything out of the ordinary until you saw their name on the evening news. There's no real relationship between the two, as desperately as the mainstream wants there to be.

There's lots of debate over what constitutes child sexual abuse and what the lasting effects are, but I'd hazard a guess that no reasonable person would consider hugging or nonsexual cuddling intrinsically harmful. In that sense, I'd say there's obviously no moral conundrum here. You're not harming even imaginary children, much less real ones.

It does sound like you need someone to talk to in order to sort out your feelings, though. Normally I'd suggest you talk to a therapist, but in this case they're not going to be objective or neutral and you'd be risking your freedom based on an unknown person's arbitrary judgement. You can try asking for advice on a child love forum like Visions of Alice for some outside perspective. I have no idea if that will help you, but at least you'll be able to carry on a conversation without the pitchforks coming out. Just keep in mind that on top of their obvious stake in the discussion, they tend to be relatively insular communities with strong board culture, so there's several levels of bias at work. Take everything with a grain of salt, just like I hope you would here.
>>
>>18217849
Get a midget idk... fucking creep,

How can your ass get a gf when I can't
>>
>>18218313
Cuz you shitpoat on /adv/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.