[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First things first know i should just drop her but >girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161013_134145.jpg (371KB, 1638x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161013_134145.jpg
371KB, 1638x2048px
First things first know i should just drop her but

>girlfriend and i break up after what i thought was a great relationship with little issues because she needs "time to herself"
>i have nearly zero social life outside of her
>try to be just friends but she changes her mind after hanging out once saying she needs more time
>still liking my shit on Twitter
>assuming some of it is subtweets and messaging me about it (i assume this is just an excuse to talk to me)
>texts me randomly asking how my new job is going
>texts me today asking how i know somebody i responded to on Twitter

She keeps contacting me but said she needed time for herself
What is she going for here?
What is she trying to do with this???

Will answer questions about details if needed. Not sure what is/ isn't important to know here
>>
>>18217839
She just wants an excuse to fuck other men and then come crawling back to you once she's all used up. I'd block her from all social media accounts and ignore her.
>>
>>18217892
I'm not going get back with her
Hard enough from other friends and anons here that i deserve better

Would rather just stay friends with get if anything, i don't care who she fucks
>>
>>18217909
Heard* not hard
her* not get
>inb4 fucking phone poster
I know sorry, should've proof read
>>
>>18217892
Should i tell her I'm not wanting to get back with her?

Rather not block her on everything unless I'm sure she's psycho
>>
>>18217839
For a second I thought you were texting yourself and asking yourself questions... Made me kek
>>
>>18217839
>she needs "time to herself"
>i have nearly zero social life outside of her
Can you really not put two and two together?
>>
>>18218498
This
Make your self sparse around women and they feel like they can't get enough of you

Attention to them is like water and you want to keep them on a balance between desert thirst and a summer day at the park
>>
File: 1488965647038.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1488965647038.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>18218498
>>18218498
>>18218498
>>
>>18217839
>What is she going for here?
>What is she trying to do with this???
God knows. People are going to chime in with interpretations (of varying degrees of cynicism) but the truth is we really can't tell and neither can you. It could be that she's trying to keep you on the backburner so she can "crawl back to you later", it could be she's changed her mind about being "just friends" (again), it could be there's absolutely no rational thought process behind what she's doing at all and she's just talking to you because old habits die hard.

Really, it doesn't matter, either. It's up to you to decide whether or not you want to keep in touch with her.

Personally, as far as I'm concerned, anybody who dumps me can fuck right off, but it's up to you.

If that's your thinking as well, though, then I'd shoot her a text saying "Look, there's no hard feelings, but I would prefer to have some distance, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't contact me again. I wish you all the best in your life, good luck." Then DO NOT MESSAGE HER AGAIN, whatever she says in response.

(Trust me, in the long run it's much more satisfying to be courteous and gracious about things.)
>>
>>18217892
I was in pretty much the same situation not too long ago and this anon got it 100% right. Don't bite the bait, this is regular normie gf behavior.
>>
>>18217909
>>18218480
Yes. If you know you don't want to get back with her, then it doesn't matter what her goal is, does it?
>>
>>18217892
This.
>>
>>18218498
This. Women hate clingy men just as much as men hate clingy women. Get your shit together before you message her again.
>>
>>18218498
>>18218502
>>18218558
I know i fucked up. Just trying to figure out what the fuck the back and forth wanting to be friends and not wanting to be friends means

I'm thinking >>18218512 is right with the whole first part. She probably is trying to keep me on the back, but i don't think she understands I'm not getting back with her. Or she's just completely irrational (she isn't the brightest person I've met so she probably doesn't really think through shit either)

Ty anons
>>
>>18218498
>>18218502
>>18218558
I guess while we're on the subject though
What's the best way to not seem clingy?
I'll describe a little more of our situation and someone can tell me what exactly i could've done better

Both of us are in uni. I live about 40 minutes away and commute, she lives about 5 and commutes
We both work and are busy with that
We would hang out during the day probably twice a week, which was just when we could really when we both weren't working or she didn't have plans with friends (i only had friend plans maybe once a week)
I would spend the night there probably 3 or 4 times a week. Either after work i would drive out (because she would basically be like "anon I'm lonely, come cuddle") and it made sense because uni the next day was less of a commute
Sex happened 1-2 times a week of that matters

Should i have made up some bullshit as to why i couldn't spend the night and just stayed home? Should i have made get drive ~40 minutes to my place and end up going on the 40 minute commute on the morning again?

I don't think i was being clingy. She jumped between relationships pretty fast before me, so i think it might have been more of a her issue than me issue
>>
>>18219212
Bump for this post
>>
>>18219212
>What's the best way to not seem clingy?
Have a social life outside of her and her circle, for one.
>>
>>18219619
Like as in making myself less available?
She was usually the one inviting me over out to hang with her friends
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.