[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was 13 my older sister got a job as a Hooters Girl. Previously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1451029071547.jpg (384KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1451029071547.jpg
384KB, 1360x768px
When I was 13 my older sister got a job as a Hooters Girl. Previously I had recognized her as attractive in the non-sexual way that most brothers with attractive sisters do, but seeing her in the tank top, booty shorts, and tights numerous times a week eventually changed that.

Many nights she'd come home when our parents were already asleep, take her socks and shoes off, and crash on top of her bed still in the rest of her uniform with her door slightly ajar. I could easily sneak in and lightly fondle her legs and feet while kneeling on the floor next to the bed jacking it. I'd always blow my load into the same dirty pair of her tights I swiped from the laundry and stashed away because it both contained the mess and felt amazing. A few times I managed to slide her shorts down and grope her ass while sniffing her crotch, and each time I did I had a hands-free orgasm. She usually worked long shifts so she would be out cold.

I used to be the typical bratty little brother before this, but after discovering these urges I started easing off with the teasing and being friendlier. I guess she just took it as a sign of maturation because she reciprocated. Eventually we became really close friends and I stopped my late night sessions out of guilt, but the feelings didn't subside.

Now we're in our 20's and she considers me the model brother and one of her closest friends. I keep up the facade but it feels like a lie because of my past actions I've kept secret as well as my sexual feelings for her that never did manage to fade. I truly love and care for her and regret what I did.

Part of me desperately wants to tell her how I feel, even though that would more than likely ruin everything. Another part thinks she'd be better off without me, but if I lost her for any reason I'd probably off myself. Yet another part thinks the facade is better than any possible alternative. I'm lost and terrified of how much knowing what I did could hurt her. What should i do?
>>
>>18217812
>What should i do?
Not make obvious bait threads on /adv/
>>
>>18217837
This shit is real. I've tried going to a couple therapists but my anxieties and insecurities about opening up about this to a complete stranger in person have prevented any progress.
>>
>>18217922
>This shit is real
No it's not
>>
Even though my better judgement tells me this is BS, I'll bite.

Do not tell her and no, you cannot be anything more with her than a good friend and brother At least from what you typed it sounds like her feelings towrds you are completely platonic and it sounds like you really mean a lot to her as a family member.

As fucked up as this sounds, you'd be better off looking for a girlfriend who reminds you a lot of her in terms of looks/personality; this would probably be the most socially acceptable way for you to be with your sister as possible. I truly believe that if you confess your feelings towards her you will forever ruin your relationship as brother and sister, and possibly destroy your relationship with the rest of your family if she told them.
>>
>>18217812
Like, no joke, jam it in, OP.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.