[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have about $5,000 in my account. I am 25, live with family,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bags.jpg (12KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
bags.jpg
12KB, 288x216px
I have about $5,000 in my account. I am 25, live with family, and no job. Tried to go back to school, nope. Tried to get a job, nope. I hate my situation and want to just go away. As you can tell it is a very depressing time in my life. I have the sudden want to bleed. I hate being a crybaby and I wish I could afford a therapist (another story). I've tried meditation but I cannot rid this sadness. What should I do? Should I pack my bags, take the little money I have, and go somewhere far? If so where? I hate being in this limbo so much.
>>
You can't run away from yourself, anon.
>>
>>18217762
op here.

i never got this. im ok with myself except the whole depression part. im pretty sure most of my problems are external.
>>
What problems will be fixed by you leaving and what new problems will be created? Make an honest list. Why would getting a job be easier on your own?
>>
>>18217802
Peace of mind? away from family and away from a job market that clearly does not want me.

As for the job itself, i don't think it can get any lower.

on a second note, maybe i should just kms. it has crossed my mind way too often
>>
>>18217811
Well that's one way to end all of your problems, but it would be a pretty cruel thing to do to your family and friends.

What problems are you having with your family anyway?
>>
>>18217819
not married (i know)
can't get a job
constant ridicule of previous failures
etc

only reason i stay here is cheaper than rent
>>
>>18217776
>depression
>im pretty sure most of my problems are external

this is the issue, it is 100% internal, but you cant see it.

You dont understand depression or mental illness. You should see a therapist (you have 5k, more than enough to live off of and get you to therapy before finding a job)

How many jobs did you apply for?

5, 10, hundreds?
>>
>>18217831
Hundreds.

Everything from babysitter (im desperate) to entry level professional jobs (and a few above).

i'd just hate to spend money on a pseudo science
>>
>>18217756
OP you are not fulfilled. go Woofing. seriously look it up. basically travelling and seeing the world and helping out at the same time.
>>
>>18217846
>pseudo science
What is this some /r9k/ meme? Cognitive behavioral therapy, along with being on meds for 6 months or so cured my depression. It took a lot of effort on my part but I was able to work with my therapist to learn how to actively control my emotions and feel better. Therapy really does help if you put in the effort to make it work instead of half assing or thinking it's a magic bullet.
>>
op here

thanks you guys :)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.