[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /adv/, Broke grad student here. Basically, my pooloo-jew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: good_will_hunting.jpg (51KB, 1250x700px) Image search: [Google]
good_will_hunting.jpg
51KB, 1250x700px
sup /adv/,

Broke grad student here. Basically, my pooloo-jew advisor has yet to pay me for three+ weeks of research work, and I’d rather not use my parents’ CC (“blah blah anon, we got a fraud alert on our card again, was that you buying groceries??”) Have bachelors with good grades from top CS school, but down to my last dollar and can’t pay for food and gas.

Ideas for making quick cash wit my skillset? I already do my friends’ programming assignments for them in exchange for meals, but would be open to doing strangers’ assignments online for PayPal. Am also bringing in some old textbooks to campus tomorrow that I can sell back.
>>
>I’d rather not use my parents’ CC (“blah blah anon, we got a fraud alert on our card again, was that you buying groceries??”)
Oh you poor, starving creature. Whatever will you do in the face of having to talk to your parents or succumb to the elements?
>>
>>18217768
You sound like a disgruntled NEET. How heavily do you rely on your parents?

Basically, it's a matter of pride. I could drop out of my program right now, find a job in a few weeks, and be making more than both of them combined.
But that doesn't align with my long-term goals.
>>
>>18217842
what is your long-term goal?
>>
>>18217755
Prostitution
>>
>>18217862
Doctorate, or drop out of doctorate and do startup, rather than slaving to make cuckerberg even richer
>>
>>18217755
Tell your boss (and by the way, is his religion relevant?) you need the money now. Even if he has to go through channels to get the check issued, he can lend you some out of his own pocket as an advance.
>>
>>18218852
pooloo is /int/ or /pol/ speak for indian and jew is more about personality than religion

I don't think there are many indian jews
>>
>>18217842

What pride, idiot?

"Hey ma, my advisor is being a Jew and delaying my payment, can I use your credit card for a few groceries? I'll pay you back when I get the money"

That's what parents are for. Anyways if you want quick cash, visit Craigslist for some gigs.
>>
>>18218891
And both are offensive
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.