[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't care for relationships or sex much >don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1490053143396.jpg (192KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1490053143396.jpg
192KB, 728x546px
>don't care for relationships or sex much
>don't go out much due to work and lack of caring
>watch movie
>shows a couple
>realize how pathetic and lonely i am
>feel like shit the rest of the day
>sleep through it and forget about it until same same scenario happens again

Why does this happen? How do I fix it? And please don't say clubs, there are none in a 50 mile radius.
>>
Start asking. You think the problem is you don't know women. That isn't the problem.

Start asking women out. Actually join a dating site. Just do it, everyone there is looking for someone too. It isn't weird.

Full disclosure: I've only ever gone out with one person once from a dating site and we didn't hit it off, but that's one more than I've gone out with ever.
>>
>>18217673
I've tried dating sites before, always got blown off at the end or never received a reply.
>>
>>18217680
Which sites for how long? How many people did you interact with?
>>
>>18217694
eHarmony, okcupid and Tinder. Never met any of them in person. Here's the amount I talked to.

>eHarmony

>OKCupid

>Tinder
Too many, maybe 50 overall.
>>
>>18217666

>Why does this happen?

Kek because you're telling us and yourself that you don't care for sex and relationships when you actually really care about sex and relationships. You just communicated how deeply in denial you are in like 4 sentences, bruh.
>>
>>18217709
But I legit do not think about it afterwards. I'm not lying about that. Yes, I get lonely after seeing someone happy with a boy/girl/friend/family. But afterwards I'm completely fine. Why is this hard to comprehend?
>>
>>18217715

>Why is this hard to comprehend?

It isn't. Pay attention, kiddo. The point that you stop thinking about relationships after the visual stimulus has disappeared has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you care about it a great deal.

If you actually didn't care about it then seeing it wouldn't bother you.

If I really want to fuck a child whenever I see one but then stop thinking about it after the kid disappears that doesn't mean I'm not a pedophile, numbnuts.

Thinking that because you stop thinking about it afterwards means that it isn't important to you is the definition of denial.
>>
>>18217715
Because you aren't completely fine. You are here because this is a problem. If it didn't bother you you'd still be ignoring it.

The fact that it bothers your whenever it is in your face means it bothers you. That it doesn't bother you when you aren't thinking about it, until you think about it, is how thinking works.
>>
>>18217715
If you didnt care why would you post it on 4chan? Get a gf and stop making excuses for being a idiot
>>
>>18217747
Because I like knowing why I think/feel a certain way.
>>
>>18217763
You are jealous of the companionship you lack. You avoid thinking about it when you can, and despair when you can't. This isn't a mystery.
>>
>>18217782
So how do I fix this then? I'm not an emotional type of guy.
>>
>>18217791
Become a hermit, get a girlfriend, or go to therapy.
>>
>>18217794
I'm not entirely sure how to get a girlfriend without clubs or bars, though. I have bars around my area, but no clubs/classes around here.
>>
File: 71rBUj+t-8L._SL1500_.jpg (211KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71rBUj+t-8L._SL1500_.jpg
211KB, 1500x1500px
I get the same way, its usually because I'm not living my life the way that I want. When I stop doing the things that make me happy and fall out of flow I become more vulnerable to negative emotions like jealousy towards couples.

Most people would just tell you to get a gf, but I think really you just need to find what fills your void, I always had music.
>>
y'all are some lonely fucks. a girlfriend will not save your life op. anyone who tell u otherwise is fucking with you

op u just sound sad. find a hobby or something to fill the void
>>
>>18217904
He's sad specifically when he sees people in a relationship. E aren't assuming he wants one, his sadness happens when he is forced to confront happy couples.
>>
You sound very social inept. Get a job in retail at a busy store as a cashier where you'll be interacting with people all day. Try and strike up a conversation with each person, be funny, make them laugh, try and be cocky. It will help you get over your social issues preventing you from having friend or getting a GF.

Worked for me when I was in my late teens and have had many GFs since.
>>
Realize that the movie you watched is just a work of fiction, couples don't exist in real life
>>
>>18217666
As soon as I saw that image, the MGS alert sound played in my head
>>
>>18218018
this is horrible advice lmao
>>
>>18218507
This. Relationships are very stressful outside cuddle time or whatever the hell you youngins call it. Also sex is not that grest. Most of the time it feels better jacking it off than it does with a dead board.
>>
>>18217703
hows your online dating game?

what do you send on the first message on OKC?
>>
>>18219198
Probably bad. I normally mention one of their interest/hobbies and go from there. I tried the meme pick up lines for Tinser and tbat never worked out lmao.
>>
>>18218018
Sounds really Autistic, you were that guy who was sitting there sweating, asking me with a shaky voice how my day was when neither of us give a fuck, or make snide remakrs on what people are buying or something
>>
>>18217666

sounds like

>not really interested in anyone
>completely fine and happy being single because im not some codependent incomplete person
>watch a movie
>the movie highlights that romantic love is literally the only important thing in the world
>despite me feeling otherwise, them dramatizing this situation makes me feel bad, as if i did something wrong
>wake up next day
>forget about the movie
>go back to being awesome

there you go
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.