[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >go to college >there is one autistic guy on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>be me
>go to college
>there is one autistic guy on our college, nobody hangs out with him but some people tolerate him, he is socially awkward and mostly doesnt even go to classes( or subjects i cannot remember correct english word for it), and always asks for favours from my friend, my friend doesnt fuck him off because he tries to be a good person and feels sorry for the idiot
> autistic guy asks my friend for some help about college
>i told my friend not to help that guy bc he is using him
>stupid friend helps him anyway
>autistic guy somehow broke in his facebook account, or idiot friend left it logged in? I don't know bc i wasn't there
>autistic guy read all friends messages, with all conversation
>reads my conversation with a friend
>we were mocking autistic guy sometimes, autistic guy read it
>next day autistic guy tells me about it, says never talk to me again, stuttering all the time
>kek.jpg
>laugh it off and walk away from the autistic guy
>all our common friends told my friend "told you so" about helping the autistic guy

My question is did i do right? Or should i have done sometihng else in that situation? Only serious replies
>>
... Did you do right by walking away?

Who cares? You don't give a shit about this guy.
>>
>>18217688
Yeah, fuck that guy, i think the same, im just little mad about my friend being so careless because i dont like people reading my private conversations even though it wasnt my facebook, but i dont know how much that idiot read
>>
As a stutterer It's insulting to have someone laugh because of it, dealing with a stutter is damaging enough.
Add to that knowing the guy has some mental issues, but despite this he built up the courage to ask your friend for help.
I have no clue how he read the messages on Facebook, but if he was left signed in on a public computer...then that's on your friend.
Otherwise the guy is at fault.
He came for help and felt betrayed and ridiculed by the same people he asked for some help or guidance.
Take it as you will.
>>
>>18217725
Yeah, but that means you don't feel bad for saying it, you feel bad you got caught.

So either give an insincere apology or stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>18217759
It is truth, i dont really feel sorry for mocking the guy because he is an idiot and i once borrowed him money for textbook, and he never gave back that money, i know it is not nice to talk mean things about someone but who would honestly hope that a retard would rd those messages
for fucks sake im mad at my friend for being an idiot for logging in on facebook on autist kids pc, i dont know if he left it signed in or guy used keylogger on my friend, either way they are both cunts, autistic kid for reading messages that are none of his business and my friend as well for being stupid/careless
>>
>>18217759
Even if i felt bad for saying it it is irreversible now and there is nothing to do so it is unimportant i think
>>
>>18217754
So what are you suggesting to do?
Yeah i guess the guy has got some mental disorders because he got a dorm in college all for himself, everyone else is with roomies

Those insults werent hc like stuff on 4chan but were about stuttering and so... i guess it hurt that guy seeing it from his perspective but he is also at fault for being rude and looking trough other peoples privacy

My friends and gf have sometimes left their social accounts logged in on my mobile phone several times but i always logged them off without reading their stuff, i guess every good person would do so
>>
>>18217832
i think your friend was being nice. that's a good friend you know. yes, he is a dumbass for having someone get in his account, but i think you should value this friend.
>>
>>18217647
the guy asked for help and you say he's "using" him?
are you fucking kidding? you're the real autist here.
>>
>>18217864
That's the beauty of choice.
You choose what you want to do.
I just saw things from a different perspective.
If you feel bad, then apologize.
If not, keep living life.
>>
>>18217896
I didnt say it right, or i said too little info, my fault, the guy is constantlly asking my friend for some favours and my friend always helps him, this has been happening for past few months, that guy doesnt go to lessons at all he plays video games all day instead of going to college and then asks my friend for help bc he is too lazy to go to college. In my country you have to go to lessons on college and sign your name on a list in every lesson to have a proof that you were there, my friend always signed up that autistic kid on a list for few months so he could play his video games and sleep all day while we were going to college, and the guy never returned favour and sometimes when my friend helped him with studying the guy didnt study afterwards and failed his test all the same... that is why i was saying he was using my friend
>>
>>18217874
He is a good friend but is a dumbass sometimes, i just feel mad at him for getting his fb hacked(or whatever is the correct term?) Because autistic kid might have read through some private conversations with my friend, i really dont know for how long he was using my friends account, but i forgive my friend as he didnt do it on purpose
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.