[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really love my girlfriend. She's a kind person, we never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: troubled times.png (67KB, 500x147px) Image search: [Google]
troubled times.png
67KB, 500x147px
I really love my girlfriend. She's a kind person, we never fight, we laugh, we really go along, and she's really cute. My problem is that she's just not that sexy, and really less pretty than the girls I had sex with before her. There's a part of me that misses the sex with uninteresting but really sexy girls I had before. I don't want to cheat on her but I'm afraid I end up doing it for shitty, lusty reasons.

wat do?
>>
Threesomes. Do threesomes.
>>
>>18217172
Same boat man. Like my gf is very attractive but shes just not that good of a Fuck compared to what ive had. In fact she rates low on sex skills in comparison to other partners.. 4 years now, and every instinct i have is saying cheat.

Im not going to, hell ive been away from home for work most of the time the last 4 months and still havent.

But its just a shitty hand of being human.

Youll have feels you dont want. Just put it on the scale of whats more important. Shes also my best friend and its not worth it
>>
>>18217176
Why? That doesn't really sound like a good idea.

>>18217187
Fuck, I'm glad I'm not the only one. My lusty feelings says "cheat", my love for her and my brain say "don't ever cheat". I guess that's where I have to prove that I have moral grounds.

Good luck m8.
>>
File: Space_Earth.jpg (495KB, 5121x2881px) Image search: [Google]
Space_Earth.jpg
495KB, 5121x2881px
you know anon i'm just a stranger on an anonymous image-board, so i know my words won't worth a lot for u anyway.

just appreciate her in the same way that she appreciates u, and just don't hurt her heart with that, a smile from someone loves u worth a lot.

https://youtu.be/pocNl2YhZdM
>>
>>18217190
You gotta fuck different women. She gets to explore her sexuality. It's really bonding desu. Everybody wins
>>
>>18217196
Well, she actually told me she'd really want to try it, so why not. But I don't know if that would really help.

>>18217191
Yeah anon, you're right. You're right.
>>
>>18217203
Shit anon what are you waiting for then???

I'm with my current gf for years now, and she was my second ever partner. I really love her and feel like settling down with her, but I had the feeling that I'd be missing a ton of experiences with other girls. She was curious too so that helped.

I had thresomes with 3 different girls with her, meaning I had fugged more women with her than by myself lol

You have everything at hand op, do a coupe profile cropping out your faces in tinder and go to war
>>
>>18217190
Youre not the only one by far.

Its extremely common. And basically why people cheat. Its a strong urge and people break. It doesnt always mean they dont love their partners. We just human.

But its still not worth it so hold on to whatcha got homey.
>>
Welp, everyone said what i was going to say might as well jerk off and watch anime intil tomorrow.
>>
Think of all the niggerfaggots who never get to have sex or a loving relationship. You are lucky enough to have both.
If you cheat, and end up screwing yourself out of wife material, do acknowledge that you only have yourself to blame.
Looks and sex drive fade much faster than love does - unless you die early or some shit.
I have a lot of friends I say this to, and it's only the ones who did not come from a loving family who disagree.
>>
>>18217172
>>18217187

I know this may seem like a difficult concept to some, but relationships are about COMMUNICATION. (Yes, that includes during sex!)
>>
>>18217172
If you don't want your girlfriend I'll take her
>>
dont ruin a perfectly fine relationship for some meaningless sex

if you love her, marry the bitch and start a family
if not, dump her and fuck dumb sloots until you get bored

the threesomes idea is full retard btw
>>
>>18217583
Yeah sure, he should either ump someone he loves for sex, or repress himself for the rest of his life, and that when his gf has already brought the threesome idea up.

Full retard indeed
>>
>>18217593
why is self control now considered a bad thing?

its for the children, anon

ill explain further if you want, but having that sort of relationship isnt something you want long term
>>
>>18217191
This
>>
>>18217650

Give me a good enough reason why not. I'm not even proposing a threeway relationship. Just a threesome every once in a while.

"For the children" sounds to me like you're going to use some christian traditional family argument, but go ahead
>>
>>18217207
>I had thresomes with 3 different girls with her

How? Genuinely curious. You and your girl just go to a random and 'hey wanna have a threeway'? And how do you keep your girl's insecurities at bay?
>>
Fat people miss McDonald's when they go on diets too.
>>
>>18217207

Your gf is a dumb fucking cuck and I look forward to when she wake sup and dumps you and you both kill yourselves.
>>
>>18218140
First one was a friend of a friend, he knew that we wanted to try that and introduced this girl to us. The other two we met on tinder. You'd be surprised how many single girls do or want to try it.

We had our first six years into our relationship. I had to reassure her a lot that I didn't have any other interest to be with anyone else besides sex. We always faced it as something we'd do as a couple, and she was also going to have her fun since she's bi. So basically I showed her that both of us would take advantage of it sexually, but had nothing to gain from leaving each other since we get along really well.
>>
>>18218183
U jelly virgin boy? Go back to your animuhs will ya?
>>
>>18218189

No I'm disgusted. Cucking should be punishable with death.
>>
>>18218184

Yep, she sure got a deal out of you fucking other women. She'll never get to fuck another man, but she's """"bi"""" so it's all good.

What a dumb bitch.
>>
>>18217281
Found the woman
>>
>>18218207
She's fucking other women too. She doesn't want to fuck another man. Sorry that you can't fulfill a woman with your dick anon.
>>
>>18217172
Hire a prostitute. Duh.
>>
Sexiness is something that can be worked on with effort, but do you see yourself spending the rest of your life with this girl? If not, what's the point of continuing with her? I think it would be a shame to dump someone you otherwise "love" over her sexual performance but at the same time you're just wasting both your time if you don't plan on committing to this for the long (read: life) term.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.