[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get over that terrible anxiety feeling of some embarrassing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: anxiety-symptoms-cartoon.png (79KB, 245x236px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety-symptoms-cartoon.png
79KB, 245x236px
How do i get over that terrible anxiety feeling of some embarrassing shit i did related to alcohol some time ago?
>>
>>18216991
It helps for me to think about how that happens to everybody who drinks alcohol at some point. Humans do stupid shit all the time, and we never completely stop doing embarrassing shit until we die. Learn to laugh at it, and realize that no lasting consequences happened as a result of you being silly
>>
>>18216999
Thank you, thinking that it also helps to anyone who drinks usually help, and no lasting consequences happened, but the anxiety feeling keeps coming back all the time, and sometimes not even thinking what you said and saying "fuck it" helps.

And all I did was to get really wasted and speak incomprehensible nonsense and not remember a single thing next day.

Usually the feeling of not remembering is what fucks me up.
>>
Blocking it out with other thoughts, like I'll have a cringe memory and then I immediately start trying to think of something else
>>
if you find yourself increasingly focusing on "bad" or embarrassing memories, especially after drinking, it might be a sign of depression, which is not uncommonly paired with anxiety issues. Just saying, might want to check that
>>
>>18217064
You got my attention.

So what do I do?
>>
>>18216991
Whenever you think of something embarrassing, just remember that other people care much less than you do. Most people probably won't remember it long after it happened.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.