[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How repulsive cellulite really is to guys? I'm only 19 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170412_230955.jpg (36KB, 451x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170412_230955.jpg
36KB, 451x360px
How repulsive cellulite really is to guys? I'm only 19 and i already got some even though i can't at all be considered overweight. I feel like it's ruining my otherwise ok butt and tighs.
>inb4 post pics
Not gonna do that
>>
the only real answer would be made if you posted pics

however im not grossed out by cellulite if you still have a non overweight frame
>>
>>18216969
>not overweight
>cellulite
okay
>>
File: commitsudoku.jpg (13KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
commitsudoku.jpg
13KB, 500x259px
>>18216969
>tfw 108 lbs but still have cellulite and stretch marks
>>
>>18216969
A friend of mine got rid of hers by squatting like crazy. She now has a more than decent ass. You know what to do now.
>>
>>18216981
>getting rid of cellulite
if fucking only
>>
>>18216969
dont worry
I like a bitch with some cellulite
>>
>>18216981
It can only be lessened, and even the amount lessening is genetic.
>>
>>18216969
I can't see it through clothes, and by the time I see a girl without her clothes on I don't give a fuck about it anymorr.
Of course it's not attractive, but really it doesn't fucking matter.
>>
skin creams with caffeine will supposedly get rid of them. a friend of mine swears it worked for her
>>
Only traps don't have it. Every women has even if it's a small amount
>>
>>18216986
Well that's what my gf told me, and they usually shower together, but yeah, that's what they are : Anecdotes on the internet.
But see the good part, at least you'll get a nice ass.
>>
File: 1394469468070.gif (1MB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1394469468070.gif
1MB, 342x239px
>>18216969

The human body is an inherently flawed organism. We fart, we burp, we have hair, we sweat and get rashes and cellulite and stretch marks and varicose veins and wrinkles etc.,

Any guy who isn't so autistic that he believes the photoshopped bullshit he sees in magazines are supposed to be real life will appreciate you as a total package, not just the sum of your flaws.
>>
Of course it depends,some are like the guys on this thread, which have a cellulite fetish : >>>/s/17402652
And some might find it gross.
But I'm with the vaaaast majority : I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>18216969
> i can't at all be considered overweight.
So what you're trying to say is you're a bit chubby, or so you think, and you might actually be fat... That's what you imply when you put it that way. I'm not trying to be a dick but it's what you hint at by your choice of words...Since you won't post a picture at least give us your height and weight. While cellulite may just be a natural thing on the body it really does depend on how fat or thin you really are as to how much of a turn off it may be. For instance if you're fat or chubby and have cellulite most people are gonna be repulsed most of the time. Really they are probably more repulsed by the fact that you're fat in the first place. If you're thin but have some cellulite people may look the other way. I'm not trying to be a dick but I'm just being sincere and honest. Not all guys are gonna think like this but you wanted opinions and I'd dare to guess most guys do think like this.
>>18216977
How tall are you though?
>>
File: gesaess.jpg (26KB, 370x247px) Image search: [Google]
gesaess.jpg
26KB, 370x247px
>>18216969
It can look quite disgusting like left side of pic related. If your legs are generally in shape and you aren't fat cellulite isn't that bad. Also if you're insecure of your legs do some sports. Jogging, rope jumping, plyometrics if you don't want to go to the gym
>>
>>18217262
5'2"
>>
>>18216969
Men spite the appearances of women when feeling insecure about virility.
>>
>>18217284
This
A little bit of cellulite isn't a deal breaker, and is to be expected if you have big thighs
>>
>>18217344
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
>>
>>18217344
>A little bit of cellulite isn't a deal breaker, and is to be expected if you have big thighs
I have not seen it on any of my GFs to date. If you're under 30 and have cellulite you're just nasty. There is such a minimal amount of preventative exercise and diet watching to prevent it, that I assume you're a lazy slob if you have cellulite.

>>18217344
>Men spite the appearances of women when feeling insecure about virility.
they also do that if they simply don't like what they see, hurr
quit applying woman thought processes to males
>>
As any other insecurity, probably nobody gives a fuck unless you are in the 0.1% with really awful cellulite.
>>
>>18217262
>1.66m
>58kg
These are my measures, i'm sorry for using europian units if you're an american. As you can see i'm not fat, a little chubby at best.
>>
>>18217262
Most women regardless of weight have cellulite. There's plenty of skinny women with it too.
>>
>>18219263
Sorry, meant to reply to >>18216974
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.