[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like hanging out with this girl but I don't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: hot_shorts_22.jpg (106KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
hot_shorts_22.jpg
106KB, 497x750px
I really like hanging out with this girl but I don't have a crush on her. However, I want to be her boyfriend. She told me that she had a crush on me before, but that she doesn't anymore. We hang out a lot but I'm wondering what I should do and whether I'm being lustful or what?
>>
>>18216878
Who the fuck has chick friends? Like what for?
>>
File: It's free real estate.gif (2MB, 350x253px) Image search: [Google]
It's free real estate.gif
2MB, 350x253px
>>18216878
>I don't have a crush on her
>However, I want to be her boyfriend
Anon I'm sorry but it sounds like you might be retarded.
>>
if you are ok with talking about having a crush on each other, go ask her, what she is looking for ATM.
Make hints and take hints, invite her to do stuff, get more physical etc.
>>
>>18216878
Just b urself
>>
>>18216921
GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY
>>
Pls answer
Doesn't make any efforts to know me more, doesn't stay with me in class and go hang out with her other friends Instead when she gets a chance to stay with me.

Means she is not interested right?

Should I even bother ask her number? And how?
>>
>>18216943
If you want ther then take her you fucking puss
>>
File: 1485030819032.jpg (90KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485030819032.jpg
90KB, 600x800px
>>18216943
Prob not interested or the off chance that she doesn't know your interested. Only one way to find out anon.
>>
File: IMG_20170219_152817.jpg (1MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170219_152817.jpg
1MB, 2340x4160px
>>18216965
>>18216975
Ok I went for it.
She seems to be really receiptive but does sometime avoid eye contact.

Also she follows me where I go now and offered me to drink her tea.

What do I fucking do?

I have her number now.

How do I flirt with?
HELP ME
>>
>>18216878
Keep hanging out with her, and do romantic things.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.