[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate the fact that I'm autistic. I'm not on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1486945589153.jpg (40KB, 720x694px) Image search: [Google]
1486945589153.jpg
40KB, 720x694px
I hate the fact that I'm autistic.

I'm not on the aspergers side of the spectrum (heavy breathing, talking loudly, shaking people hands at random, ect) but I'm still a fucking anxiety riddled autist.

How do I deal with this selfhate?
>>
>>18216620
I made a self hate thread yesterday and got no replies, so ill bumb this one. I have the same problem with hating myself but im not socially awkward.
>>
>>18216620
Get therepy on your parents health insurance.
>>
>>18216620
Easy fix

Sell your soul to Satan
You will become the most charismatic and carefree Casanova on the planet
>>
>>18216620
Maybe you can try use your energy from self hate and channel it toward self improvement.

And social interactions can be taught and learned. Having autism just means it will be harder for you that for normies.

Besides that, it is as hard for normies to comprehend your autism as for you to comprehend normies interactions.

Cheers.
>>
Aspergers is the less severe form of autism that is more akin to social anxiety. It is probably the least severe in the spectrum.

Thought OP would know that if he has autism. Did you self diagnose or have a psychologist rather than neurologist tell you?
>>
>>18216620
Eat your veggies and chew gum when you are in public.

If you still have self-hate, then you want to start volunteering for charitable causes. There is a karma mine where you can be your own hugbox.
>>
File: IMG_0425.jpg (86KB, 640x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0425.jpg
86KB, 640x794px
>>18216620
Meditate nigga
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.