[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boy meets girl >boy likes girl and they go out >girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1481416142966.jpg (74KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481416142966.jpg
74KB, 1280x1024px
>boy meets girl
>boy likes girl and they go out
>girl texts him next day saying she only wants things to be on a friends basis

How to respond to this?
>>
>>18216289
Just be honest. Are you okay with just being friends? If so, then say so. If not, then say so.

Stop overthinking it.
>>
>>18216291
This.

Though given you're posting on here, I'm gonna take it that being friends will just tear you up OP and you'll never actually be her friend, you'll just be holed up waiting hoping she'll change her mind.
>Protip, she won't.

So do yourself a favor and say thanks but no thanks and move along.
>>
>>18216291
But I'm conflicted, hence the thread.

I like her and I'm happy when we're together but I'd be even happier if we were a couple.

>>18216294
>you'll just be holed up waiting hoping she'll change her mind

Are schmucks like me really this easy to read?
>>
>>18216305
Yes and no. It's a natural thing really. It's nearly impossible to be "just friends" with someone you have feelings for. Even for true alphas.
But, alphas know they've been rejected and know there's no point in pretending to be "just friends" so they shrug it off and find the next chick to flirt with.
>>
>>18216289
Seeing too much of this cap on this board. Being just friends or friendzoned is a misuse of the word friend. You will end up trying to be her boyfriend without the physical affection. It will be a horrible torturous one sided event where you deal with all the shot and get nothing back except blue balls and a false sense of hope. If you can't treat her like one of your Bros then she isn't your friend. What happens when she gets a bf? If you still decide to be "friends" with her, start asking her if she has any single friends to hook you up with. See how far that gets you.
>>
>>18216289
By ghosting completely
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.