[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tried asking this to the opposite gender thread. I'm a 19yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: moderncensorship.jpg (109KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
moderncensorship.jpg
109KB, 500x412px
Tried asking this to the opposite gender thread. I'm a 19yo male and I've rarely been able to tell when a female is attracted me. How could I stop being emotionally aloof and build an awareness?
>>
>>18216112
Doesn't matter if you go on the offensive.
>>
>>18216112
Most girls even in era of feminism never approach boy themselves. They shows signs of being interested in you, but no boy even has mastered recognition of these signs.

Your best bet is to look at girl, go to her and awkwardly ask her is she want to
>hand out with you
>go to cinema
>go to date
>any other social activity

And remember, if girl likes you, she will want to hang with you. Buy condom beforehand to avoid show called teen and pregnant.

Overthinking will get you exactly nowhere.
>>
Gaze into her eyes and if she keeps eye contact and smiles, shes either a good person or into you. Either way you hold a position in her mind, unless it gets awkward and ahe says "what?" or some other lame shit. Don't be a goober and pitch a compliment now and then, hair, eyes, clothing. But dont touch her unless youre absolutely certain you should.
>>
>>18216132
>Gaze into her eyes and if she keeps eye contact and smiles, shes either a good person or into you
This is stupid advice. Half the girls I've ever been with have been really shy when I first met them. If "did they keep my gaze" was the metric I used for whether or not a girl likes me, I'd have dated two people in my entire life.
>>
>>18216112
smoke weed every day
not even kidding
>>
>>18216112
>>18216191
Smoking weed is fine AFTER your cerebral cortex is fully formed. At 19, it isn't. Give yourself 3 or 4 years before you start smoking pot unless you want it to fuck with your memory.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.