[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no idea what is wrong with me, and I need someone to tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1491541753038.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1491541753038.png
312KB, 389x386px
I have no idea what is wrong with me, and I need someone to tell me.

So for the past few months, I've been told stuff that I have said or done, but I cannot actually remember it at all. But they're things I know I'd definitely say or do. At first, I thought it was a memory problem, but the odd thing is, I've been teaching myself about history, and I've retained everything that I have learned. And I can still remember what other people have said or done, in my personal life. It's just scaring me a bit, like, idk, I try to remember the things I've said or done when people mention it to me... but it just doesn't register? It's causing me a whole heap of grief, because it feels like I'm slowly going retarded.
>>
>>18215932
you have a physical problem in your brains that impairs you from acessing short-term memory.
You can remember study history because short-term memory is different from "study" memory or long erm memory.
sorry if any derp english.
do you remember that yesterday you were suposed to give me 100 bucks? lol
>>
File: 298.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
298.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>18215932
it's like you have your RAM half-damaged and your hard drive in optimal conditions.
i sugest you see a neuropsycologist and do some exams to see if there are any damagd areas o our brain. i can' recall what the name of the test is (its like an x-ray). i have done it and turned out to be all ok PHYSICALLY (later diagnosed with t. assburgers).
write this on a papper note:
"make an appointement for a neuropsychiatrist"
he will know what to do.
ALSO TRY THIS:
write random notes every hour of the day (mobile or papper)...see if you missed any hour.
>>
>>18215932
What kind of time period we talking? Months+? Stuff you had done last week?

I think it is fairly common for people to not have universally good memory or feel slight decline in time. My memory for faces seems to get worse every year and I swear I'm getting worse at remembering anime related stuff too. I also get really weirded out when a family member describes some event as a kid I probably should remember but can't. If it's really causing problems though might be worth going to doctors, if just so that they can tell you its normal too.
>>
>>18215992
>an even as a kid probably should remember
>remember
>as a kid
>should
you don't have a memory problem, you are just retarded
>>
>> No.18215971

OP here, what is the point of writing the random notes at every hour of the day, I don't get it? Is it so I remember to write a note?

And okay, I'll remember to write that down, hopefully it's covered by Medicare, lol.
>>
>>18216032
the point is ...if every hour you write a note AND if you miss gaps, then you might have a tyler durden inside of you (double personality or split personality)
>>
>>18216041

Lol, I mean I highly doubt I do have split personality, but I'll do that anyhow, should be a fun mental exercise. But thanks for the suggestion, anon.
>>
>>18216051
>But thanks for the suggestion, anon.
pleasure to help (i am at work, pretending to work) xD also bored
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.