[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an average penis. Im 6' .5" with a penis length

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0681.jpg (29KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.jpg
29KB, 680x510px
I have an average penis. Im 6' .5" with a penis length of 6.2" and girth of 4.8 at the widest section. I have never had any trouble giving my partner orgasms but i have always just wanted to feel more tightness and stretch. Is it worth it to jelq for girth?
>>
People fuck up their erections and blood flow by doing this. You're good enough don't take a risk. Ask her to use her inside muscles to make it tighter
>>
How is it that when i go to google i see tons of positive things about jelqing but here at 4chan, which logically i would think to be the penis enlargement capital of the internet, all i hear is that it's dangerous and gives you dick bends. Is there seriously not a single person here with a positive experience from jelqing? I'm so bummed. Thanks for the response though!
>>
File: erection-process.jpg (25KB, 320x235px) Image search: [Google]
erection-process.jpg
25KB, 320x235px
>>18215753
When you search for positive responses you get them. Yes it works but every instruction notes to carefully follow them and do preparations (warm water, never full hard). I thought to give a go once but after reading people's regrets and ruining their dicks decided it's not worth. Well you know what erection is and what jelqing stretches but people get pop on their dick and it takes months to recover if it ever does. Read about injuries. I'm not saying it's BS.
>>
>>18215775
Appreciated input man thanks
>>
how old r u, and what's ur bf%, anon?
>>
>>18216065
21 and about 8% at 180lb
>>
Date an Asian girl
It's not a meme
>>
Make them cum a lot before penetrating. The pussy gets so tight even a finger go in stretching it.

That and get her into pompoarism. It's far easier and less risky to make her pussy tighter this way.
>>
The obvious answer is to ask her to do kegels. Don't tell her you want more tightness, just tell her how cool it would be if she could push down on your dick vaginally. Hell, you can do it together, kegels have positive effects for men as well (firmer erections, better stamina).

Jelqing isn't remotely worth the risk, if you damage your dick chances are it'll never go back to normal and you bet you'll suddenly feel like you didn't have it all that bad.
Not to mention pussies vary in size as well, just because your current partner doesn't offer the tightness you'd like doesn't mean someone in the future won't.

Also you're above average, don't believe internet self report.
>>
>>18215676
Squats for girth, leg lifts for length.

In my experience, having too large of a penis can make women hate you if you are not gentle with it. Don't go overboard. Once you get above 8 inches, doggystyle is not good for her. Once you get above 9 inches, neither is missionary.

After that, you are limited to only the positions where she is on top. So I remind you not to overdo it.
>>
>>18216780
>Squats for girth, leg lifts for length.
Never skip third leg day.
>>
Thanks for your responses guys, it's much appreciated input.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.