[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I politely reject someone? I'm going to be hanging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: dealing-with-rejection.png (103KB, 660x220px) Image search: [Google]
dealing-with-rejection.png
103KB, 660x220px
How do I politely reject someone? I'm going to be hanging out with a girl I'm just friends with this weekend, but I'm pretty sure she's gonna make a move, and I just don't find myself attracted to her in that way. Shes an awesome friend, and I don't want to lose that
>>
Just be straightforward. Or if you want to stop the fire before it starts, while you're hanging out with her tell her about how you have a crush on someone else.
>>
>>18215436
Tell her pretty much exactly that.

You can't control how she'll take being rejected, but telling her that is a fine way to go.
>>
>first post isnt calling OP a faggot

Come on guys
>>
>Shes an awesome friend, and I don't want to lose that

do not say that, it implies you are just afraid of messing up the friendship but otherwise youd bone

just tell her you dont feel the same, if asked why, say its her appearence

yes her looks, she will either think you are shallow, good for her, easier to move on, or take more steps towards looking better, which will mean shes going to be asked out, thus easier to move on
>>
>>18215455
Lol this logic is good but i think its much easier said than done. She would not take that shit well at all. Just say 'i dont share your sexual feelings' if she presses you for more just shrug and say i dont. What the fuck is she gonna do, rape you? But it probably wont work as friends if she wants dick and youre disgusted by her.
>>
File: l7yUr.jpg (22KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
l7yUr.jpg
22KB, 500x363px
>>18215458
>>
>>18215455
This is ridiculous. Most people are self-conscious about features of themselves that they cannot change. And you can think someone is shallow and still feel hurt and affected by what they said.

OP just tell her you are not interested in dating, point blank. People aren't machines, you don't have to know exactly why you aren't attracted to someone romantically, just that you don't. Most people would also know better than to ask why not if you give a firm rejection that leaves no room for doubt. I do agree with the anon I quoted that jumping straight to not wanting to lose the friendship gives off the wrong vibe.

Also be prepared to lose the friendship because you most likely will and there's nothing you can do about that.
>>
You should fuck her then tell her you don't think she is attractive. Fucking betas...
>>
>>18215577
Yea at least get a bee jay. Whats the worst that can happen.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.