[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/, so how do I beat the feelings of insecurity that come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 2807d5e.jpg (240KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
2807d5e.jpg
240KB, 1152x1536px
Sup /adv/, so how do I beat the feelings of insecurity that come with having a gf with nearly all male friends?
>>
Why does she have mostly male friends? Is it a 'girls are all drama' attitude, or does she just naturally get along better with guys?
>>
>>18215323
She's your girlfriend, not theirs. And it isn't because of anything they did : it's because your are you.

She knows all those big dicked swole popular Chads, but she picked you.

How can you not appreciate the magnitude of that? It doesn't matter if you can't see why, she obviously can.
>>
You don't. You avoid such women to begin with.
>>
You stop linking your self worth to her, and hopefully become a better, more adjusted and desirable person for it
It'll also help you keep her longer
>>
>>18215337
This. Plus if you show that youre insecure about it then she'll get turned off. Pretend your ass off that nothing phases you.
>>
>>18215323
By knowing you're better than any of them. If you don't... well, yeah.
>>
>>18215323
>nearly all male friends
ya dun goof'd, anon
>>
>>18215323
You remind yourself that, while all her guy friends may have the exquisite pleasure of her company, you and you alone are shoving your penis into her vagina and fucking the shit out of her on a regular basis.

If you have actual reason to suspect that somebody else is doing that, or if she stops letting you do that several times weekly, then by all means, feel insecure and take steps to fix things.
>>
>>18215337
Jealousy over chads isnt really factoring into it here, its more the fact that I know a lot of her guy friends have developed feelings for her in the past and still continue to orbit her after she's shut them down. I feel like she doesnt understand that those sorts of feelings dont just disappear and that they'll almost certainly take any moment of weakness we have in our relationship as an opportunity to bang her.
>>
>>18215417
If she hasn't banged them yet why do you think she would later?
>>
>>18215417
Them being attracted to and having feelings for her and her being attracted to and having feelings for them are two completely separate things. You should understand that.
>>
>>18215417
Dude. Theyre men. You know how a man's mind works. Its totally normal that you get suspicious and insecure. But what everyone else said is right, you let her do her thing, be confident in yourself but dont tolerate any bullshit. If you have strong reason to believe that shes fucking around then you drop her. But as of now it seems all good, so just try hard to snap out of those negative thoughts when you get trapped in them.
>>
>>18215417
It's a red flag
Of course she understands, she just pretends not to because she likes the attention.
Take solace in that you are fucking her (you are fucking her right?) but I would definitely start to look for other options
>>
>>18215429
But I always have to ask myself why she keeps them around even knowing that they have feelings for her
>>
>>18215469
Because a) it's not her responsibility to deal with their feelings and b) you can like someone without being attracted to or having feelings for them. Also do you know FOR SURE that they still have feelings for her, or is that just your insecurities talking?

And again, you shouldn't be worrying about this if she doesn't have feelings for them. It takes two to tango.
>>
>>18215469
Because they are her friends. If they have feelings for her, that's their baggage. Not hers. She likes them as friends, so she is friends with them.
>>
>>18215469
Because she gets what she wants out of them. Theyre attention and time bitches for her. If it were reversed, she would be a dude fucking a chick and never spending time or effort on her. See what i mean? So yea, shes a duplicitous bitch and the guys are hoping to get promoted to pussy-licker status, but nothing bad has happened yet. That insecurity is crushing OP, i know it well. But keep doing your thing man, like i said earlier, keep the negative thought loops out of your head its good for nobody.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.