[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my ex-gf who I haven't talked to in a while. Well she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: soulmate.jpg (5KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
soulmate.jpg
5KB, 256x192px
So my ex-gf who I haven't talked to in a while.

Well she added me to a group conversation with what I assume is the new person she's seeing asking me "Hey what's the name of that show we used to always watch together?"

I'm allowed to be fucked up over that right? I mean. I just don't know anymore.

It's hard to imagine being with anyone but her, but it's equally hard to imagine being with her again.

What am I supposed to do here?

Why would she do this to me?
>>
>>18215142
I've never been on speaking terms with an ex, I don't see how you can have had that and breakup and just talk and be friends
>>
>>18215144
We're fucking not, this was out of the fucking blue after like a year, last time I spoke to her was a month ago asking for a jacket back.
>>
She's dead to you. Leave the group without replying, it's not worth the hurt.
>>
>>18215142
Idk, but it seems like it's pretty shitty of her. Im kinda friends with my ex, we still hook up even though she has a bf. Maybe she was looking to see if you were comfortable with her bf in order to do the same? Idk, feel how you want.
>>
Just leave the group. Don't rise to her shitty behaviour
>>
>>18215150
>>18215164
I sent "keep the jacket" and left the conversation.

just feel super shit.
>>
Why are you still Facebook/whatever friends with her in the first place? If something like this is setting you off this easily, I can't fathom why you're still in contact with her.
>>
>>18215167
You did the right thing anon. Why do you feel super shitty?
>>
>>18215171
I'm not she added me on the messenger app, apparently it's a separate thing?
>>
>>18215172
Because I still love her and feel like a failure and like I'll never be happy again even though I would never admit any of this to anyone including her.
>>
>>18215183
What were some of her negative qualities? It's been a year and you're still not over her?
>>
>>18215183
So she broke up with you and youre devastated over the loss of that pussy? For a whole year? Just dont speak to the bitch, seems like youre bitter about the breakup and shes over it, so its understandable for you to want distance. Plus if the other person is really her new boyfriend, shes either retarded or a manipulative cruel whore, usually a mix of both with women.
>>
It's been over a year. She thought it would be cool. Apparently it's not.

You're a pussy. She's a dick. Go figure.
>>
>>18215197
No, mainly because of reoccurring dreams, I made another thread about them and am currently trying meditation.

Well she probably cheated on me and probably never even loved me, that's pretty negative.
>>
>>18215206
More than a year now actually, absolutely. It's not like I haven't gone out/hooked up with other people, but they all seem like bad copies of her.
>>
>>18215211
Am I really a pussy for feeling bad about this? I don't see it.
>>
>>18215167

wait what show is that, keep the jacket ?
>>
>>18215230
Youre not over her and shes over. You. Stop chitchatting with her because youll just get sad that you arent fucking her. Cut off contact with her, it will make sense to both of you if you explain it.
>>
>>18215235

It's more the fact that apparently one year later you still didn't move on

You can be rightfully pissed she's apparently treating you like a commodity and not even bothering to say "eyh hello how are you doing its been a while" before going into that sort of stuff. Her behavior is not cool or normal and she's being a grade A asshole. That would be healthy anger.

You however seem to feel bad for different reasons, because that opened old wounds and hearing from her made you feel depressed, you even started assuming who her new boyfriend is, that is not healthy behavior. You should consider taking this breakup shit seriously and really move on with your life so this kind of event doesn't shatter your confidence
>>
>>18215239
It's about outerwear, and the human condition.
>>
>>18215247
>>18215247
>Move on

How? Fucking how?

It's not like I want to be miserable, I feel like I've tried everything. I deleted her from social media, I stopped talking to her, I saw other people, I took sleeping pills so I wouldn't dream about her, I wrote fucking songs about it.

What the fuck is left to do?
>>
>>18215258

This is an honest question and I want you to understand I don't mean to be a smartass, but seriously : have you tried being happy ? You sound like you have a lot of self worth issues to solve. You should work on those, it'll naturally lead into not caring about her anymore.
>>
>>18215271
>>18215271
I don't know how to be happy after being so happy with her.

I hang out with my friends, I go to gigs, I do have fun, and sometimes I am happy for a little while, but never for long.

I was talking to my friend about this, it's like, if Happiness was an attribute, like a health bar, my bar got smaller. I can still be happy, but it sucks remembering when my capacity for happiness was larger.
>>
>>18215167
This will probably make her want you more.
>>
>>18215227
Run.
And my advice, stay away from social media that can connect you to her.

5 years it took me to get over an ex. Stay away.
>>
>>18215552
I also took celexa to try and finally clear the hump. My life was a shit story to begin with, so her leaving was a huge turning point then, today, pff, forget her is my attitude. But I identify with your feeling like life doesn't feel nearly the same anymore. Spiritually I'm not the same person at all. Years of my life with seriously deep depression after. I used to be a happy kid going to shows and performing experimental music I'd sit around editing at home. Broke my laptop by throwing the phone at it the day she tried breaking up with me.

I would have been awesome if she stopped calling me, but she didn't. And created the unhealthy dependency I did not need.

It felt like a bad cloud was over me 24/7. Till I became that cloud and broke down crying, screaming at walls. In retrospect, not a single day of my waking life should have been so poorly spent on that emotional artifact. I should have fought back and been 500% me. But really, I can only say that today.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.